User Controls

I am eating a Papa Johns'

Not sure how to feel....
    Gay
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I dont really like papa johns it was always to doughy and has a lot of sugar in the sauce, I prefer mr ghottis epsecially cause they have anchovi's!
    *too
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    1. Fuck American pizza
    2. Fuck anchovies.
    1. Fuck American pizza
    2. Fuck anchovies.
    You've never had Detroit or Chicago style pizza I take it.

I've never even been to Detroit. I've been to Chicago once but only for a couple hours. What's the difference with regular American pizza?

And he's probably never had Austin style pizza. Different people like different things though.
    1. Chicago pizza
    2. Detroit Pizza
    3. Texans can't make pizza
    Honestly it looks good, but italian pizza is just nice, because it has a nice thin crust. These things have huge crust with cheese wedged between them as well. It's probably tasty but it's more like the bastard child of pizza than anything else.
    Honestly it looks good, but italian pizza is just nice, because it has a nice thin crust. These things have huge crust with cheese wedged between them as well. It's probably tasty but it's more like the bastard child of pizza than anything else.

It's more like...

Maybe, all i know is that this thread made me hungry.
    Maybe, all i know is that this thread made me hungry.
    Mmmmm pizza
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    Sliced tomato, and onion, thin crust. With anchovies. Extra anchovies.

Or else that really thick chicago style pizza with the cheese in the middle, that I have ever only had as cold leftovers but it was the best pizza I have ever had.
    ^gotta have the anchovies
    Sliced tomato, and onion, thin crust. With anchovies. Extra anchovies.

Or else that really thick chicago style pizza with the cheese in the middle, that I have ever only had as cold leftovers but it was the best pizza I have ever had.
    I don't know how close you are to Indianapolis but Giordano's, (https://giordanos.com) who for four decades only had two or maybe three locations in Chicago only has recently started to expand and even franchise, has a location at
    4110 EAST 82ND STREET Indianapolis, IN 46250.

Giordanos has the best Chicago style pizza I the Galaxy. So if Indianapolis is far or you find yourself near there with the munchies do yourself and your taste buds a favor and grab a pie or two.
Jump to Top