User Controls

vappers are phaggottts.

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    nicotines are great and threr was once a time where only the brave and strong who'd put their lives and half a lung on the table were entitled to enjoy it ....

but noww ...

now every puny little phaggots gets to sip like the little phaggotts they are and puffin it here and there, out door and in .... from their little queer device ....

thinking that they are qool .....

vapes are for phaggottts.
    viper the rapper
    Originally posted by benny vader nicotines are great and threr was once a time where only the brave and strong who'd put their lives and half a lung on the table were entitled to enjoy it ….

but noww …

now every puny little phaggots gets to sip like the little phaggotts they are and puffin it here and there, out door and in …. from their little queer device ….

thinking that they are qool …..

vapes are for phaggottts.

fuck vapes and fuck smokeing it took the patch to get me to quit fuck smoking tobbaco is addicting. When i used to smoke i tried to use the vape to quit and it didnt work vapes were fucking lame.
    nicotine gum is like really strong coffee with more of a crash, assuming you dont have a tolerance, nicotine is halfway between caffeine and cocaine in terms of effect.
    If you Dont take off the patch when you sleep you will have a super fucking up dream.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by spacepantz fuck vapes and fuck smokeing it took the patch to get me to quit fuck smoking tobbaco is addicting. When i used to smoke i tried to use the vape to quit and it didnt work vapes were fucking lame.

i smoked for almost 20 years .... 1996-2015. quate in one day.

i think cigarette companies in my area have been secretly reducing nicotine levels as the the price went up to compensate .... so that people would buy more packs per day .....
    and they have reduced their nicotine level to suck lows that i can just quit in one day.
    Originally posted by benny vader i smoked for almost 20 years …. 1996-2015. quate in one day.

i think cigarette companies in my area have been secretly reducing nicotine levels as the the price went up to compensate …. so that people would buy more packs per day …..
    and they have reduced their nicotine level to suck lows that i can just quit in one day.

I quit cold turky twice. Each time you go back to it gets harder.
    cigarette companies also use freebase nicotine in the tip of the cigarettes which is kind of like supernicotine and has a cocaine-like effect which fades a few puffs in
    Originally posted by Take it as it comes... cigarette companies also use freebase nicotine in the tip of the cigarettes which is kind of like supernicotine and has a cocaine-like effect which fades a few puffs in

Cocain sucks dick if your heart isn't garbage. The high is from high blood pressure on the brain so if your heart isn't dick you don't even get high you just get the numb mouth.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by spacepantz fuck vapes and fuck smokeing it took the patch to get me to quit fuck smoking tobbaco is addicting. When i used to smoke i tried to use the vape to quit and it didnt work vapes were fucking lame.

this is exactly the type of faggot the op must be talking about.

fred approved.
    when i've smoked crack or snorted coke i thought "wow this is pointless, id get a better rush if i jacked off", which is apparently something that happens in ADD, but amphetamines have a strong mania-inducing effect for me
    Originally posted by Take it as it comes... when i've smoked crack or snorted coke i thought "wow this is pointless, id get a better rush if i jacked off", which is apparently something that happens in ADD, but amphetamines have a strong mania-inducing effect for me

amphetamines or meth because their is a difference.
    Someone is chooseing not to kill themselves while you the suicidal faggot that you are get butthurt that someone has a better life than you fuck you for being a samefagretard.

Originally posted by NARCassist this is exactly the type of faggot the op must be talking about.

fred approved.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by spacepantz I quit cold turky twice. Each time you go back to it gets harder.

i didnt relapse. maybe becos i'm strong willed.

but i sometimes secretly huff all the 2nd hand smoke puffed by people around me ... especially from girls.

feels good mane.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    cigs is like coke

vapes is like crack
    I'm so thankful that my brain chose smokeless tobacco instead of cigarettes
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    then your brain is a phaggottt. get it checked for aids.
    I smoke cigars and vape marijuana. Where do I fit in here?

Post last edited by Ghost Prototype at 2017-04-18T17:48:41.782114+00:00
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher I'm so thankful that my brain chose smokeless tobacco instead of cigarettes

quit being a faggot an addiction is an addiction whether its inhaleing vaper or smoke or snorting sharp acidic crystals that get into your bloodstream.
    Originally posted by spacepantz quit being a faggot an addiction is an addiction whether its inhaleing vaper or smoke or snorting sharp acidic crystals that get into your bloodstream.

I realize that. But I'm still glad that my brain chose one over the other. I can't stand the cigarette smell.
Jump to Top