User Controls

I broke Lanny's heart

i thought he was calling me dense so i told him id kill his dead family, then he changed his avatar from pentominoe theory to a lanyard and added the coughgel bundy banner.

bby come back D8
    I'm going to break your asshole in half.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    take it as its comes is the male from this song and lanny is the wife perfect love song for you.

i am the human embodiment of tfw no gf
    Originally posted by Take it as it comes... i am the human embodiment of tfw no gf

Lol same here but I care less than you do about it.
    Zimmy
    Originally posted by Take it as it comes... i thought he was calling me dense so i told him id kill his dead family, then he changed his avatar from pentominoe theory to a lanyard and added the coughgel bundy banner.

bby come back D8

Lanny's family is dead? lol wut

Someone please elaborate.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    His father died. His mom revealed she had cancer too, and he seemed uncertain if she was downplaying the severity. No update on the latter situation, it was a while ago.

I think it would do Lanny good to not have any real family.
    Originally posted by Malice His father died. His mom revealed she had cancer too, and he seemed uncertain if she was downplaying the severity. No update on the latter situation, it was a while ago.

I think it would do Lanny good to not have any real family.

When did his father die?
    Relatively recently. Last year or the year before that.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Malice I think it would do Lanny good to not have any real family.

that is quite possibly the most autistic thing you've ever said.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra that is quite possibly the most autistic thing you've ever said.

i sent you videos of me playing with my dick and you IGNORED THEM

YOU HATE ME
    Originally posted by aldra that is quite possibly the most autistic thing you've ever said.

The differential treatment is ethically unjustifiable. It is crude, animalistic, one of the strongest innate unjust and barbaric propensities of man, formally referred to as nepotism. As Marx believed, for a truly utopian society to come about the family would have to be abolished.
    Originally posted by Dargo When did his father die?

God damn giving me the feels.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Malice The differential treatment is ethically unjustifiable. It is crude, animalistic, one of the strongest innate unjust and barbaric propensities of man, formally referred to as nepotism. As Marx believed, for a truly utopian society to come about the family would have to be abolished.

lol, I challenge you to show use where marx said that.
    Originally posted by Lanny lol, I challenge you to show use where marx said that.

How did your dad die? Gimme the deets bro.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Dargo How did your dad die? Gimme the deets bro.

Complications arising from esophageal rupture
    Originally posted by Lanny Complications arising from esophageal rupture

do you forgive me? the pentomino gave me comfort
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    You know I can't stay mad at you bae
    Originally posted by Lanny Complications arising from esophageal rupture

Was it slow, and how hard/long did you cry?
Jump to Top