User Controls

How do you think you'll die?

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Car crash, not sure whether it'll be on purpose or an accident
    serotonin syndrome
    Death by snusnu
    Originally posted by Take it as it comes... serotonin syndrome

really but you can prevent that by just not causing it.
    Some kind of health issue not sure could be anything cancer stroke hydro sephilia
    Liver failure
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Gotta be 100, I have always felt that I will probably die relatively early. I'm thinking late 30's. I just don't see myself surviving for much past that. I get too bored.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    I imagine i'll slip on a patch of ice and hit my head or something just as mundane.
    Gunshot wound to the head. 40/60 chance it'll be self inflicted.
    Originally posted by Dargo Gunshot wound to the head. 40/60 chance it'll be self inflicted.

Originally posted by Dargo Gunshot wound to the head. 40/60 chance it'll be self inflicted.

Why are you such a downer man. Why would you say something like that.
    Originally posted by spacepantz Why are you such a downer man. Why would you say something like that.

It's called being realistic.
    Why would he shoot himself in the head. That is literally so lame.
    Originally posted by Dargo It's called being realistic.

we're all here to raise that to 80/20 :^)
    Originally posted by Take it as it comes... we're all here to raise that to 80/20 :^)

thx bae
    Backflip attempt.
    Originally posted by RisiR Backflip attempt.

lol whenever I think about someone killing themselves i hear do a flip in the background and have a real hard laugh about it.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    And I remember her saying, "I'm already dead."
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Old age.

Oh, wait..
    I honestly predicted that post somehow. No joke.
Jump to Top