User Controls

How can we draw more users?

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I get sick of seeing all the same smelly faces, but not enough to leave. How do we generate sustainable growth in the userbase?
    Originally posted by Zanick I get sick of seeing all the same smelly faces, but not enough to leave. How do we generate sustainable growth in the userbase?

Invite friends. I am new.
    an online gift shop with nigspace banner shirts
    live streamed suicides. will also reduce shitty members. win-win.
    Originally posted by Zanick I get sick of seeing all the same smelly faces, but not enough to leave. How do we generate sustainable growth in the userbase?

Stop posting.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Okay so here's the plan:

Trianglism (triangle of the screaming electron) brand YouTube videos. We will save mp3s of obscure rare songs. YouTube always removes music videos randomly and some get thousands of views. I have 2 rare songs to put on YouTube and I will link niggasin.space and say "this music video brought to you by totse3"

Trianglism memes on Facebook, 4chan and reddit.

Google "totse zoklet" or "niggasin space totse" find every thread that comes up on google and save the links and pics, edit them to totse memes which will give us more views

Make a encyclopedia dramatica article and link it all over totse/zoklet ones.

Sploo/roshambo posting

Starting a death metal band called "the derpadews of death metal" and recording a black metal album in space.

Do a mass shootie and in your manifesto blame niggasin.space for pushing you over the edge.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Spray painting the niggasin.space URL around our towns/cities

Buying 100 domains related to totse/zoklet and redirect them all here.

Banner ads

Lanny would need to get a better server to handle the increased traffic.

Probably need to beef up security too.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Lanny already said he's not interested in growing this place.
    Well I'm in advertising, so that could be one avenue. But the problem is with making people "buy into" this site; TOTSE and kids are fringe forums with fringe communities about fringe shit. So we need good content first. Threads where people actually want to join the site to give their opinion, not gay shitposting faggotry.

But the forum format is dead tbh. It's unrealistic to expect a community to grow big like this.
    Originally posted by Ajax Lanny already said he's not interested in growing this place.

Yes, because he's not retarded.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Yes, because he's not retarded.

[Citation needed]

Post last edited by Ghost Prototype at 2017-04-18T17:47:41.317129+00:00
    Originally posted by Ghost Prototype [Citation needed]

I don't think narcissistic personality disorders or an overinflated ego count as retardation.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Offer free tenths of Meth. Fo' that tenth she be suckin dick. Fo' that tenth wet is my dick. Fo' that tenth Hoes be arguin'. Fo that tenth I be a trap house goalie.
Jump to Top