User Controls

who here plays video games on ps4 steam or xbox live. looking to make some friends.

I don't have xbox live but I am sure some people play on it.
    All of the above, except the part about wanting friends
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Fox Paws All of the above, except the part about wanting friends

well competitive rivalry?
    I play on steam my I'd is scronaldoj
    Im mythicmania on steam.
    Okay I added you
    lantiqua87 Houston [my imperatively healing tajikistan]
    NYGGA WE DUN GET THAT SHIT IN DA HOOD
    Hey fuck you
    Originally posted by lantiqua87 NYGGA WE DUN GET THAT SHIT IN DA HOOD

You can get that kind of stuff anywhere as long as you work towards it. Putting a label and saying you can't do it is considered lazy if you want it get it if you don't want it who cares.
    This forum needs an ethnic cleansing.
    where are the video gamer's at.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I'll Destiny you 1v1, I'll 360 no scope you with my No Land Beyond BITCH.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    faggot
    I just deleted destiny like 2 days ago because i shared accounts with a friend and we stoped shareing accounts and I had all dlc except rise of iron and their was no point of paying 40 dollars for it now. Game demands your money.

Originally posted by Sophie I'll Destiny you 1v1, I'll 360 no scope you with my No Land Beyond BITCH.
    Originally posted by spacepantz I just deleted destiny like 2 days ago because i shared accounts with a friend and we stoped shareing accounts and I had all dlc except rise of iron and their was no point of paying 40 dollars for it now. Game demands your money.

Lol ya'. What was your Elo?
    I have no Idea what your talking about I quit the game around crota end then I came back when oryx was out played for a bit then couldnt get back into it because the game was very unforgiving to players who were late. #noraidpartyever

Originally posted by Sophie Lol ya'. What was your Elo?
    Originally posted by spacepantz I have no Idea what your talking about I quit the game around crota end then I came back when oryx was out played for a bit then couldnt get back into it because the game was very unforgiving to players who were late. #noraidpartyever

Pfft, don't tell me all you did was PVE? PVP is where it's at. Crucible, Trials of Osiris all that jazz.
    I skiped it. I did the early pvp and played iron banner when I used to be on top.
    Originally posted by spacepantz I skiped it. I did the early pvp and played iron banner when I used to be on top.

Then how can you not know about Elo.
    I did early pvp and like the first iron banner and the second one but I quit it long ago. What do you play on?
Jump to Top