User Controls

Whats the stupidest thing you've ever done

This is coming from a guy who takes 10 grams of bundy and 75 nutmegs in 2 days for a good time. Psychotic break or nothing. I doubt anyone can top this.

One time when I was 14 I think I sprayed paint thinner in my mouth to get high, drank several shots of rubbing alcohol, and gave myself 4 loko enemas resulting in a scat covered floor. This was in a 72 hour time period.
    Got 2 different women pregnant 3 different times. Thank god they miscarried/aborted.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Blew that last gram of tech.

Shit was supposed to last me till July lololol
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Blew that last gram of tech.

Shit was supposed to last me till July lololol

can you even feel pleasure anymore
    Probably having a BBQ indoors
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sent lanny a dick pic for $5 trusting his promise he wouldn't send it to anyone else.
    Originally posted by Take it as it comes... can you even feel pleasure anymore

Im gonna order some heroin from the DNM. pure and uncut.
    Burned down a campsite with a can of spray paint
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    Tried to burn my apartment down to get at my neighbors by lighting my stove on fire and leaving. Good old psychotic break....
    Oh man.. how would I even begin to answer this. Almost everything from age 15 to 24.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Probably choosing to live.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Malice Probably choosing to live.

So in other words each day you continue to live you start off by making the stupidest decision you could ever fucking make, and then you go have some coffee and read the news.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Found totse.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by mmQ So in other words each day you continue to live you start off by making the stupidest decision you could ever fucking make, and then you go have some coffee and read the news.

One day the news might reveal it wasn't the stupidest decision after all. I'm not omniscient.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    unsubscribing before sploo posts in this fred
    I got talked at so often that i believed i had cancer on my bawlz and was hitler who had the cancer from being moved from time.
    torture is serious shit.
    Originally posted by trippymindfuk Tried to burn my apartment down to get at my neighbors by lighting my stove on fire and leaving. Good old psychotic break….

Crank the stove on Max cut the power or stop paying the bill and get it cut off when they turn it on the house explodes
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Crank the stove on Max cut the power or stop paying the bill and get it cut off when they turn it on the house explodes

That's not what happens lol. If anything, the heavy load would simply trip off the main breaker when the power comes back on. And if it doesn't, all that would do is make the room really hot. Unless maybe you leave a cardboard box on top of it when you leave.
    Originally posted by reject Probably having a BBQ indoors

wut culd go wrung
Jump to Top