User Controls

Charmin Ultra is bullshit ass T.P.

nuff said
    I just use newspaper saves lots of $$$
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    I disagree. Everytime I take a few squares of Charmin TP, wad it up lightly, and rub it across my asshole, I feel very delightful. I then proceed to wipe(with a new was of course, I never double wipe unless the first missed) the very inner sides of my buttocks near my asshole and it feels very smooth. I always finish with a full wipe all around to make sure I've left no shit behind.

Charmin is my brand of choice.
    I always remember Charmin being one of the better toilet paper brands

Maybe they have different versions or something
    You should try baby wipes.

Nothing says luxury quite like wiping your ass with baby wipes
    Originally posted by reject You should try baby wipes.

Nothing says luxury quite like having waste basket full of shit covered baby wipes in your bathroom.

FTFY
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Can't you flush baby wipes. I'd definitely flush them. Or refrigerate them. I'd do something with them other than throwing them away, I can tell you that.
    Yea you flush them nigga.

When we didn't have any TP and had to use socks we flushed them too. Socks are also pretty damn good for wiping your ass.

That time we did block the drains tho, but wasn't my place #YOLO
    Originally posted by mmQ Can't you flush baby wipes. I'd definitely flush them. Or refrigerate them. I'd do something with them other than throwing them away, I can tell you that.

You can flush them if you like paying for a plumber or waiting for the maintenance crew to unclog your shit.
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver You can flush them if you like paying for a plumber or waiting for the maintenance crew to unclog your shit.

I was living in hostels at the time. The day the drains blocked, I've never seen my mate so happy. He was running between all the toilets flushing them and then watching the drain covers lift up and overflow with shit and all the socks and whatever else we shouldn't have been flushing.

Literally never seen him happier than that day
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I just use newspaper saves lots of $$$

Smears too much. Plus, you end up with traces of black ink on your anus.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Tears too much. Plus, I end up with traces of black dick in my anus.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by reject I was living in hostels at the time. The day the drains blocked, I've never seen my mate so happy. He was running between all the toilets flushing them and then watching the drain covers lift up and overflow with shit and all the socks and whatever else we shouldn't have been flushing.

Literally never seen him happier than that day

Morbid satisfaction. I know the feelzees.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ Can't you flush baby wipes. I'd definitely flush them. Or refrigerate them. I'd do something with them other than throwing them away, I can tell you that.

Wash and reuse?
    Originally posted by SBTlauien Wash and reuse?

No, toast them and then spread peanut butter on them and then eat them.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL No, toast them and then spread peanut butter on them and then eat them.

Why do you even try? Why?
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver Why do you even try? Why?

I admire his spirit but you are way cooler. I'm replacing my hero drummer of spectral with this biker dude Bill Krozby told me about THIS FUCKING GUY MAN you are legend. cool memes bro
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I admire his spirit but you are way cooler. I'm replacing my hero drummer of spectral with this biker dude Bill Krozby told me about THIS FUCKING GUY MAN you are legend. cool memes bro

TheDarkRodent is a legend in his own mind.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL TheDarkRodent is a legend in his own mind.

I think we are all guilty of being mongolroys of the lowest order during this zaint zattex day .. except me I just wanted to post about triangles but then I got banned
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Man, YOU'RE bullshit
Jump to Top