User Controls

nicotine is a lot like cocaine

ever chew a 4mg piece of gum as a nonsmoker? it was how i coped in the hospital. heart racing mind clarity calm euphoria
    i chewed 1 piece and my dad's like "youre acting like you drank 6 cups of coffee"
    Yes I OD'd myself on nicotine with cigars and vape juice before I was sweating and dizzy and puked.

I smoke cigs erry day tho so idk if I could do that again so easily.
    its actually a really good drug if used sparingly, and a cognitive enhancer, if you look through my last 20 posts (and this post) or so you'll see how lucid/wired it made me. tobacco has extra MAOIs and shit which makes it a lot more addictive, i was smoking a cigar a day which is like the equivalent of a pack. once i taper off i'll use the gum for when i need to study or whatever, it increases working memory and helps parkinsons disease, so like once or twice a week. the benefits of nicotine dissipate very quickly with tolerance.
    the aftereffects of bundy last a long fucking time. for the first 3 or 4 days of bundy abstinence there's withdrawals a lot like alcohol, then there's emotional numbness, mental dulling, derealization that lasts for months after last use, it gets better per month, not per day. it may not be technically toxic and may not even cause any lesioning (still up to debate, look at the MRIs of ketamine addicts) but psychosis dehumanizing box of bundy effects are long term, that's why tolerance to NMDA antagonists takes like a year or more to fully go away.
    You should start vaping I'll send you everything you need. Its also good cover for chemistry hobby (I need these chemicals, flasks, beakers and scales to mix ejuice)
    they sell vapes up the block from me, no need. also the vape reinforces the addictive habit more than gum, and gum more than the patch. typically for cognitive enhancement they cut a 21mg patch into 8ths or 16ths
    More = better?. Sounds chinsey to me.
    I love the nicotine headrush you get from using backy as a plug for your bong. It's beautiful. Intense headrush mellowing out into being high as shit
    Ijust smoked 2 cigs walking home listening to coathangers I feel like a zimmy
Jump to Top