User Controls

I'd like the job of lighthouse keeper.

...but where do you apply?
    I think you just buy one and move in. Like a house. Maybe call a realtor?
    Look online. I'd like to be a lighthouse keeper up in Scotland. Or a shepherd in Scotland.

Or a little cabin by a loch, with a patch of land for weed, patch of land for opium poppies and a shed for a distillery. That is my dream
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    You could make dope shadow puppets
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    3D Hologram off of one if you move in. the thing is basically a projector light just needing a monitor of some type and a reflecting mirror. you could get a huge black fabric screen that is mesh. like a bugscreen where it's see through. they do this in the haunted house at disneyland. and somehow have it drape off the coast .. a huge screen like a thousand feet diagle. and project shit on it. it would work best in a very populated beach community like they have in LA. wait for a day like 4th of July and when people are watching the fireworks you can project Godzilla or King Kong or something you create, coming in to attack them.

wouldn't that be a fun and useful way for a lighthouse?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 snip

Or just a massive screen for movies, make drive ins(float ins?) popular again.
    Get some atomic speakers and get true surround sound
    Originally posted by Number13 Or just a massive screen for movies, make drive ins(float ins?) popular again.
    Get some atomic speakers and get true surround sound

Fine, Let me offer you this weeks allowence of 5$ to go towards this startup idea.
    but I will only give it when you have a valid gofundme to start it. and it has to be in Northern California
    Ciniggasinspace
    I'd be up for this but I'm in england so it's a no go
    Originally posted by Number13 Ciniggasinspace
    I'd be up for this but I'm in england so it's a no go

Monsters don't like the cold.. They like moderate temps that you have off the coast of California. No one would believe it.. besides You guys don't celebrate 4th of July, Duh!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    If there's a tsunami, you'd have to go down with the lighthouse.
    The old keeper chooses the new one. You have to know a lighthouse keeper and hang out with him.
    lantiqua87 Houston [my imperatively healing tajikistan]
    JUS BE LUKKY U A WHYT MALE OTHERWISE U WULDNT HAVE DTHAT JOB NO ONE RECOGNIZES HOW IT IZ TO BE BORN BLACK IN DIZ WORLD
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by lantiqua87 JUS BE LUKKY U A WHYT MALE OTHERWISE U WULDNT HAVE DTHAT JOB NO ONE RECOGNIZES HOW IT IZ TO BE BORN BLACK IN DIZ WORLD

Oh plz you are light enough that people aren't like "omg a nig girl". Carry on guys.
    Aryans aren't a race of humans. they're a super race of aliens in which Hitler thought he was a God from outer space.

the rest of us are evolved primates mixed by fallen angels. We're mortal and only can live up to 120 years or so. All of us.
    This website needs an ethnic cleansing.
    I meant as an outdoor cinema nigga
    Wanna make money not spend it to get some scares, though it'd have been cool to be these
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_War_of_the_Worlds_(radio_drama)
    fuckers, causing widespread panic and all
    Read the book of Enoch if they ever release it. That's where all of the secrets are. The Vatican has it stored away somewhere. But surely their must be copies of the original hidden behind walls of buildings older than 1300 years old.

The Catholics are responsible for returning the Book of Enoch back to the Canons of the Holy Book.

surely the jedis have it in the torah?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Read the book of Enoch if they ever release it. That's where all of the secrets are. The Vatican has it stored away somewhere. But surely their must be copies of the original hidden behind walls of buildings older than 1300 years old.

The Catholics are responsible for returning the Book of Enoch back to the Canons of the Holy Book.

surely the jedis have it in the torah?

I've read it. It's quite interesting. I should actually be in the Bible, but somehow it wasn't included. It goes into detail about how the bad angels got together and made a pact to take blame for corrupting humanity with knowledge they weren't ready for, basically like the non-interference "general order #1" in Star Trek. And it also goes into detail about the demons by name, discusses what certain Kings did, and a whole bunch of other really enlightening information. You can read it online.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/boe/boe009.htm
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I've read it. It's quite interesting. I should actually be in the Bible, but somehow it wasn't included. It goes into detail about how the bad angels got together and made a pact to take blame for corrupting humanity with knowledge they weren't ready for, basically like the non-interference "general order #1" in Star Trek. And it also goes into detail about the demons by name, discusses what certain Kings did, and a whole bunch of other really enlightening information. You can read it online.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/boe/boe009.htm

cool. I'll try and read it a little later.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    READ IT NOW
Jump to Top