User Controls

Agent lemon bundy extraction tek

Zanick #2 Houston [my concurrently tip-tilted dermestidae]
    Can anybody find me a relatively clear version of this? I forgot where I read it and I have a few bottles of syrup lying around.
    why? it tastes better than Wodka
    Get all your cough syrup and put it into one big sep funnel, basify with ammonia solution, add half the volume of a quick evaporating solvent, separate, make citric acid solution, add to the solvent.

Separate one final time and boil down the water/citric acid solution, mix with grapefruit juice and liquid sports drink concentrate and chug.

It's really acidic at the end and upsets my stomach a lot, I don't like the citrate.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Get all your cough syrup and put it into one big sep funnel, basify with ammonia solution, add half the volume of a quick evaporating solvent, separate, make citric acid solution, add to the solvent.

Separate one final time and boil down the water/citric acid solution, mix with grapefruit juice and liquid sports drink concentrate and chug.

It's really acidic at the end and upsets my stomach a lot, I don't like the citrate.

Naphtha is your best bet for the solvent, citric acid can be replaced with 100% pure (IMPORTANT!!) lemon juice
    WHat about ether
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump WHat about ether

Not easily obtainable
Jump to Top