User Controls

anybody here like tucker max?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    he's kind of like a younger charlie bukowski. He lives in my city and I met him once. He's actually not an asshole like everyone thinks he is.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Are you serious?,Tucker Max was like so 2002.
    yes im serious

he's still relevant and still doing speeches on writing. people still read his books... and actually his most popular book was 2008

thats like saying edgar allan poe was sooooo 1839...
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    So your guy hasn't done anything in the last 7 years?
    I hope he just got side tracked doing blow off of hookers tits to make anything meaningful.
    ^he's been traveling and giving speeches on the industry. And he is a philanthropist
    ITT an idiot likes an idiot.
    The asshole hurt is strong with you young padawan ^
    The asshole hurt is strong with you young padawan ^
    The comeback is weak with this one.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I read "assholes finish first" or something like that a few years ago. It was pretty entertaining and funny at times, nothing really deep or philosophical to his writings more on the lolzy side but he does give solid advice here and there in the book. I've seen a few interviews of his as well on YouTube and the whole "asshole" thing seems greatly exaggerated once you see how he treats people and interacts with others. He's definitely outgoing but being a jerk would be an exaggeration. Anyways I'd recommend reading the book if nothing else out of boredom and as a source of entertainment.
    I read "assholes finish first" or something like that a few years ago. It was pretty entertaining and funny at times, nothing really deep or philosophical to his writings more on the lolzy side but he does give solid advice here and there in the book. I've seen a few interviews of his as well on YouTube and the whole "asshole" thing seems greatly exaggerated once you see how he treats people and interacts with others. He's definitely outgoing but being a jerk would be an exaggeration. Anyways I'd recommend reading the book if nothing else out of boredom and as a source of entertainment.

Good review^ Yeah some people tend to hate on him because he's a satirist/comedian that was able to market himself so effectively and prosper.
    Like the topic, the OP is a waste.
    Like the topic, the OP is a waste.

you sound kinda frothy bro... whens the last time you made a million dollars off of a book?
    you sound kinda frothy bro… whens the last time you made a million dollars off of a book?
    When is the last time you earned a dollar?
    When is the last time you earned a dollar?

yesterday i made sixty bucks doing a moving job for 4 hours.. easy money i must say
    yesterday i made sixty bucks doing a moving job for 4 hours.. easy money i must say
    At that rate you'll be worth a little over over $15,000 by this time next year. Provided you live in a box and don't eat.
    At that rate you'll be worth a little over over $15,000 by this time next year. Provided you live in a box and don't eat.

yeah well maybe if you were as much of an idiot as tucker max you'd have have a million dollars years ago you stupid ass clown

anyways if anyone wants to watch his comedy movie here it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGvPQMmQoMM
    yeah well maybe if you were as much of an idiot as tucker max you'd have have a million dollars years ago you stupid ass clown

anyways if anyone wants to watch his comedy movie here it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGvPQMmQoMM
    There are plenty of idiots in this world who have made more money than me. The fact that Tucker Max is one of doesn't change the fact that you are not one of them.

It's really almost sad that the only way you can make yourself feel better ITT is to compare me (whom you know nothing about) to your drunken hero.
    There are plenty of idiots in this world who have made more money than me. The fact that Tucker Max is one of doesn't change the fact that you are not one of them.

It's really almost sad that the only way you can make yourself feel better ITT is to compare me (whom you know nothing about) to your drunken hero.

You sound pretty jelly and frothy you old bitch
    You sound pretty jelly and frothy you old bitch
    Of you?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Nope.
Jump to Top