User Controls

Is McDonalds more nutritous than dog food?

I had a pound of McDicks and I feel like I've ingested a mild poison
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Even if it's not more nutritious at least it tastes better than dog food.
    Kinda want an actual answer to this though. I wonder if one would be healthier if they sustained themselves on food not meant for humans than fast food.
    Fast food is not meant for humans.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Dog food would actually be marginally more nutritious than McDonalds, especially since it doesn't have near as much cumulative poisons in it. You're allowed to poison humans, but not dogs.
    Purina’s Beneful brand has killed thousands of dogs: lawsuit

[FONT=sans-serif][SIZE=15px]MELISSA CHAN[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=sans-serif]NEW YORK DAILY NEWS[/FONT]
    02/25/2015 9:46 AM ET
    [FONT=sans-serif]
    CHRISBOSWELL/GETTY IMAGES/ISTOCKPHOTO
    Thousands of healthy dogs have fallen ill, showing "consistent" symptoms of liver failure and internal bleeding in the stomach, after eating Purina's Beneful, a new lawsuit claims.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]A popular brand of Purina dog food contains toxins that have poisoned and killed thousands of dogs, a shocking new lawsuit claims.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]A California man has filed a class action against Nestlé Purina PetCare, alleging the company’s Beneful brand has led to “serious illness” and even the death of about 3,000 dogs, including his own, in the past four years.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Frank Lucido’s three canines fell “violently” ill after eating nothing but Beneful since late 2014, according to court documents.

http://m.nydailynews.com/news/nation...icle-1.2128577[/FONT]
    You can sue dog food makers for poising dogs, but you can't sue McDonalds for poising people.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Only a moron would willingly eat that shit.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Only a moron would willingly eat that shit.

or someone who works out/ not a pussy and isn't easily effected by the occasional fast food break.
    or someone who works out/ not a pussy and isn't easily effected by the occasional fast food break.

You don't eat McDolans? What a pussy. I bet you vape.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged

http://www.hulu.com/watch/196879

Not really that bad compared to the standard American diet.
    Very relevant...

See also...

You can sue dog food makers for poising dogs, but you can't sue McDonalds for poising people.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-mcnugget-lawsuit-met-20150518-story.html
    You don't eat McDolans? What a pussy. I bet you vape.

I didnt say I did or didnt.... But yeah I will eat mcdonalds.. I prefer 5 guys over mdconalds though.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    It's the one thing to cringe-binge on mcdonalds five times a week, it's another thing to let yourself be victimized by the notion of 'super-scary-evil-bad-fake-garbage-food' concepts that disallow you to enjoy an occasional juicy sausage egg and cheese biscuit and some crispy mcyD's golden fried hashbrowns. Don't be a victim. Let yourself enjoy something that may not be THE BEST THING FOR YOU, but certainly as fuck isn't THE WORST THING FOR YOU. "I don't eat fast food." Goes to buy frozen pizzas and bags of doritos.
    . I prefer 5 guys over mdconalds though.

Oh i have no doubt you prefer to have five guys over some food you fucking homosexual.
    Oh i have no doubt you prefer to have five guys over some food you fucking homosexual.
    Snap

hue hue hue =/
    hue hue hue =/

Where's your witty retort? Gotta' give you a little credit though you're so consistently average it's kinda' impressive.
Jump to Top