User Controls

QOL fixes and small suggestions

- Make the text box at the bottom of a page resizable. At present it is too wide and kind of a pain to read.

- Make the main display area narrower. Leave a margin to either side. Similar to the above, your eyes have to do too much roving left to right. Perhaps a "hot topics" bar would make sense.

- Change it from Thanks (Received)/Thanks (Given) to either Thanks/Thanked with mouseover text explaining what either means, or Thanks Given/Thanks Received. The parantheses are not necessary.

- Make a bigger banner for the desktop view, but keep this one for the mobile view. I can do this if you want.

- Have the advanced text editor (or at least basaic features, like quote tags) showing by default on mobile browsers. The buttons are really laggy on mobile.

- Make notifications about replies delete themselves once you have clicked on them.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    This will never happen. Nor should you expect it to. Niggasinspace is a wasteland without rules, you take it as it is but in return enjoy unlimited freedom. Except for being able to post CP sadly.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'll make the phone call. Welcome.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Except for being able to post CP sadly.

We don't even get a CP button like we had on Zoklet.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    We don't even get a CP button like we had on Zoklet.

True. User CP, Mod CP, i remember having all that CP available at my finger tips.
Jump to Top