User Controls

Is this the new totse

So this is where all you fuckers went after zoklet. Why didn't anyone tell me :o
    Where's Blunderful/Enter?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Hnnnbbbbnnnbngggh
    dead
    No, more like the new Totse.info

Just kidding, nothing can ever be as gay as totse.info
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Yeah the only reason why I went on that site before was cuz ShadyLady was on there back in the day
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon No, more like the new Totse.info

Just kidding, nothing can ever be as gay as totse.info

Whatever happened to that place? Or other zoklet clones? Didn't DFG make up like a ton of sites that had like 5 people in them at best?
    Originally posted by Fox Paws So this is where all you fuckers went after zoklet. Why didn't anyone tell me :o

Someone told me the name a while back then I came across it from totsean or someone on reddit for the second time and joined.

I'm finding some inconsistencies in stories here. So I'm just chilling on the board, having fun. But I don't think many people here were the original &totse. most claim to join after 2001-2002 :/
    I dunno me and Shady both got tired of how gay the site was and stopped going on there. I checked back a couple years after that and it was gone. DFG is probably in syria by now doing righteous jihad
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Someone told me the name a while back then I came across it from totsean or someone on reddit for the second time and joined.

I'm finding some inconsistencies in stories here. So I'm just chilling on the board, having fun. But I don't think many people here were the original &totse. most claim to join after 2001-2002 :/

That's around when I joined lol.

I found this place because I was just randomly searching for information about mining asteroids and it linked me to a thread here
    Originally posted by Vizier Whatever happened to that place? Or other zoklet clones? Didn't DFG make up like a ton of sites that had like 5 people in them at best?

Are you saying DFG was a Zoklet? an Alt?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Dfg had his own Zoklet account, and he's still at totseans.com.
    Tell him to get his paki ass over here
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    But for all intents and purposes, this is the new totse, or something. Like one of those Oriental dolls that keep opening up to a smaller one, we are one of those small dolls, small enough that just as in the doll, you begin to wonder if it's the last one or are there one or two miniature dolls left within?

Anyway, what's your story? Tell us a little about yourself for faggots like myself who joined in the late zoklet era. Are you familiar with sanctuary or rdfrn, out of curiosity? Who do you recognize here besides spectral? Thank you.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Dfg had his own Zoklet account, and he's still at totseans.com.

He told me that he was LordDFG and that DFG was Zoklet
    Originally posted by mmQ But for all intents and purposes, this is the new totse, or something. Like one of those Oriental dolls that keep opening up to a smaller one,

Those are Russian made. They're called Nest Dolls.
    Originally posted by Fox Paws That's around when I joined lol.

I found this place because I was just randomly searching for information about mining asteroids and it linked me to a thread here

you can find some original stuff at archive.org but some of it is obviously pulled.
    go check the year 2002-2003 and see if you can find the info. type in waybackmachine www.totse.com and then at the top chose a year. look at 2001... It's hillarious that the feds or someone made archive pull all pages from the month of april to late September just after 9/11
    Originally posted by mmQ But for all intents and purposes, this is the new totse, or something. Like one of those Oriental dolls that keep opening up to a smaller one, we are one of those small dolls, small enough that just as in the doll, you begin to wonder if it's the last one or are there one or two miniature dolls left within?

Anyway, what's your story? Tell us a little about yourself for faggots like myself who joined in the late zoklet era. Are you familiar with sanctuary or rdfrn, out of curiosity? Who do you recognize here besides spectral? Thank you.

Never heard of sanctuary or rdfrn. I started back on totse when I was like 11 and then moved over to zoklet after Jeff Hunter's TTFN circa 2009.

Just since I started browsing around today, I recognize Viz, HampTheToker, Actor, Lanny, Captain Faggot, bling bling, and Darth Beaver. I saw Enter's name somewhere too but can't tell if he still posts or what.
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Never heard of sanctuary or rdfrn. I started back on totse when I was like 11 and then moved over to zoklet after Jeff Hunter's TTFN circa 2009.

Just since I started browsing around today, I recognize Viz, HampTheToker, Actor, Lanny, Captain Faggot, bling bling, and Darth Beaver. I saw Enter's name somewhere too but can't tell if he still posts or what.

Nah enter went gay and hasn't been back since

He's posted maybe 3 times since then
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher Nah enter went gay and hasn't been back since

He's posted maybe 3 times since then

Now that he's gay, I thought we were calling him Entered.
Jump to Top