User Controls

Spoo is a liar

He said Raj wasn't real. That she was just a figment of his bundy-addled imagination. And we all believed him. But now, the truth comes out.

Raj is real. And she is now upon the earth. I have evidence.

She did my taxes.
    You think your so tough with your little triangles
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher He said Raj wasn't real. That she was just a figment of his bundy-addled imagination. And we all believed him. But now, the truth comes out.

Raj is real. And she is now upon the earth. I have evidence.

She did my taxes.

a giant insect god did your taxes

cucked
    Originally posted by Take it as it comes... a giant insect god did your taxes

cucked

How is that getting cucked?
    He laid eggs in your t4
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher How is that getting cucked?

it means your taxes are going to be more than they would of
    Originally posted by Take it as it comes... it means your taxes are going to be more than they would of

And then you will owe the year after that. Cucked so hard. I know because RAJ did my taxes too..

Search "wheres the money" on niggasin.space... thats gonna be you next April pal.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump And then you will owe the year after that. Cucked so hard. I know because RAJ did my taxes too..

Search "wheres the money" on niggasin.space… thats gonna be you next April pal.

Lol that was actually a picture from my 2015 return. I did my own taxes this year
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Take it as it comes... a giant insect god did your taxes

cucked

Cucked in the dick! He was cucked in the dick! Cucked in the dick! Cucked in the dick! Cucked! Cucked! Cucked!
    ^this man has been blessed by RAJ
    Raj did my taxes again this year

Still waiting to see how much I'll get back though
    ur gonna get paid 0.01$ = 1 ant first class delivery pckge
    Sc
Jump to Top