User Controls

You know what's gay?

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    That we literally lost more than 10k members through all our migrations. One benefit of a small community is that everyone knows each other but what sucks is that it's slow as fuck.

[SIZE=72px]JESUS CHRIST[/SIZE][SIZE=48px]IT'S SO FUCKING BORING HERE I WANT TO[/SIZE][SIZE=48px] [size=7]KILL MYSELF![/SIZE][/size]

I HATE ALL OF YOU!

BUT I LOVE YOU AT THE SAME TIME!

Shut up i'm still angry.
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    I agree with the slow part, and there were some real funny/interesting folks that were lost too. What happened with POAST or whatever his name was, the guy who trolled the homeless and such?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    poast was on tinychat last night and hes as much of a faggot as he always was. What a stupid person to commend as entertaining. He's an asshole with no respect for the less fortunate.
    POAST is an asshole yeah.
    If we want attention we have to make attention. I remember they wanted to do shit like advertising for RDFRN and shit. Also it kinda makes sense that people arent going to come to an obscure corner of the internet with noting to offer.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Do something interesting IRL to fill what your heart longs for.

Remotely detonated firebombs, arson, explosives, or even just very large smoke/stink bombs for fun. Be creative. You have what it takes, but from what I've seen you're likely too much of a pussy to do anything other than dream. I am far worse, of course, so don't take offense, it's just acknowledgement of reality.
    Do something interesting IRL to fill what your heart longs for.

Remotely detonated firebombs, arson, explosives, or even just very large smoke/stink bombs for fun. Be creative. You have what it takes, but from what I've seen you're likely too much of a pussy to do anything other than dream. I am far worse, of course, so don't take offense, it's just acknowledgement of reality.

Not a pussy, just realistic. I don't imagine jail being very enjoyable, i like freedom. Furthermore i'm not taking offense at your transparent attempt at 'motivating' me.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    This is very obvious subject matter...
    Not a pussy, just realistic. I don't imagine jail being very enjoyable, i like freedom. Furthermore i'm not taking offense at your transparent attempt at 'motivating' me.

You could easily get away with it. Think about it, you leave the device in an area without cameras, detonate it from far away, never talk about it again. How could you get caught? People get caught because the sad reality is that the vast majority are absolute idiots, and even the above average are generally unremarkable and still insufficient.

The perfect crime. There's a certain joy to planning it, finding a brilliant idea and creating the plan, solving the issues involved. Bringing to fruition, seeing the fruits of your labor, the bloom, would allow you to reach a level of ecstasy few ever experience.
    You could easily get away with it. Think about it, you leave the device in an area without cameras, detonate it from far away, never talk about it again. How could you get caught? People get caught because the sad reality is that the vast majority are absolute idiots, and even the above average are generally unremarkable and still insufficient.

The perfect crime. There's a certain joy to planning it, finding a brilliant idea and creating the plan, solving the issues involved. Bringing to fruition, seeing the fruits of your labor, the bloom, would allow you to reach a level of ecstasy few ever experience.

Every place that would be worthwhile to bomb would have CCTV. Unless say i rent out an apartment in a big apartment complex fill it with explosives and send the whole thing to hell. The costs would be enormous however not to mention that it would be suspicious as fuck if i buy metric shit tons of ammonium nitrate.
    Nano-thermite
    Every place that would be worthwhile to bomb would have CCTV. Unless say i rent out an apartment in a big apartment complex fill it with explosives and send the whole thing to hell. The costs would be enormous however not to mention that it would be suspicious as fuck if i buy metric shit tons of ammonium nitrate.

I don't mean just bombings, there are so many things you could do just for amusement. Put yourself to the test and gain confidence. I guarantee you that the psychological impact of actually proving yourself, going through with what only a tiny fraction of a percentage of the population have the courage to even attempt, and succeeding, along with demonstrating you have the numerous positive traits required to succeed, which will translate to success in other areas of life, would change your life. You would look back on it as the defining moment, the pivotal point where you began on the path toward becoming who you wanted to be, and be eternally grateful for it.
    I don't mean just bombings, there are so many things you could do just for amusement. Put yourself to the test and gain confidence. I guarantee you that the psychological impact of actually proving yourself, going through with what only a tiny fraction of a percentage of the population have the courage to even attempt, and succeeding, along with demonstrating you have the numerous positive traits required to succeed, which will translate to success in other areas of life, would change your life. You would look back on it as the defining moment, the pivotal point where you began on the path toward becoming who you wanted to be, and be eternally grateful for it.

You suck at this Mal Mal.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Hate to keep bringing it up again and again, but you are pretty well responsible for the final attack on the Temple, which sent it spiraling down to the depths of history like a persistent sparrow with only one viable wing.
    What? Sophie led to the demise of totse?

I'll hunt you down and kill you if this is true! Fear for your life if you ever step foot in America, a plane ticket is relatively cheap nowadays and I have unlimited free time. (Not really serious.)
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Hate to keep bringing it up again and again, but you are pretty well responsible for the final attack on the Temple, which sent it spiraling down to the depths of history like a persistent sparrow with only one viable wing.

http://imgur.com/RpB7XtA
    http://imgur.com/RpB7XtA

tl/dr
    I hate to keep bringing it up again and again, but you pretty well have no teeth and your hair is falling out.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."

Get tuff, Spectral.
    Rank and mindless abuse of authority is what killed the last of the Totse gang. I said it all along and I'll say it now. Everyone scoffed and laughed and ridiculed when I stressed again and again that no good would come of it, that you'd be looking at a ghost town with tumbleweeds running through it as your inevitable reward, but look where you are now. Time and time again I went up against the entire staff and most of the regulars, even the good ones, to warn of this exact outcome. And yet here you all are scratching your heads and wondering just where it all went wrong, grieving the loss of a once-great nation. All of you had something to do with it. You were either apathetic, too short sighted, or just too lazy, stupid and uncaring to wake up and smell the coffee. Well, here you are! Just what you asked for! Now shut the fuck up with the "Woe is Us" routine, because you certainly don't deserve any sympathy whatsoever from anyone. Yeah, the truth hurts, but suck it anyways.
Jump to Top