User Controls

Banlist

I see the bans are ramping up around here lately. We should have a list of bans with reason, date initiated and date ending so we can all point and laugh at the people that somehow manage to get banned from this place

Also we need a list of which sections allow shitposting and which ones don't.
    No.
    Yes.
    No. More useless gay shit.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon No. More useless gay shit.

Yes. We can put it at the bottom of the home page if it bothers you that badly
    Can we call it Lanny's gay nigger house of red tape
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Can we call it Lanny's gay red house of nigger rape

Fixed
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Go to the person's profile and the ban, ban length, and reason show up there, if they have any. As for rules, you can be banned for off-topic posting in any thread Lanny is personally invested in. Any other threads are fair game. You also can't be someone Lanny doesn't like personally.
    You broke it :(
    Bill Krozby didn't even off topic post thats a fucking cop out if ive ever heard one. .

I knew Lanny was a cuck but I didn't think he was a liar too.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Bill Krozby didn't even off topic post thats a fucking cop out if ive ever heard one. .

I knew Lanny was a cuck but I didn't think he was a liar too.

People always ask me why I ride his ass so hard. Now you know why. He's a tough nut to crack, but I'm not giving up.
    I'm willing to admit he hasn't made a single mistake thus entire time but banning Bill Krozby was a step too far.

He can say it was off topic all he wants but Bill Krozby and I both know it was really for teasing the mod.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I'm willing to admit he hasn't made a single mistake thus entire time but banning Bill Krozby was a step too far.

He can say it was off topic all he wants but Bill Krozby and I both know it was really for teasing the mod.

It was what I like to call an ego ban. Nothing more. Nothing less. I knew Lanny would slip up eventually. And just like zok, he's too proud and thinks way too much of himself to admit mistake and correct. Most eggheads are.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I'm willing to admit he hasn't made a single mistake thus entire time but banning Bill Krozby was a step too far.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Lots of people tease Lanny for many reasons and in many ways, and haven't been banned.

I'm willing to concede that perhaps the teasing was one contributing factor, but if you don't think that the constant garbage posting was not "the" reason, then you are either stupid or in denial.

Bill Krozby is another poster who cannot help but defecate on any thread that he's in because he is utterly incapable of controlling himself. I hate to be the Spectroll type "da good old days" guy but before, the thing about Totse and even Zoklet was that there were a lot of posters who simultaneously held a flamewar as well as a serious discussion. Me and Snoopy would have debates about video games where I called him a faggot serb cumswisher, and he'd call me a retarded paki sisterfucker. But that was colour around actual contribution in whatever thread we were posting in.

This is the difference; Bill Krozby is a fuccboi that is not missed. He's gone and nobody except other shitters care. Because he doesn't contribute anything positive that is lost by him fucking off. It's just retarded shitposts, absolutely pathetic attempts to hold his ground in flame wars and an inability to ever, ever talk about a topic rather than being an attention whore and trying to pull the discussion to his boring self.

So he got banned. He can't help but derail threads, he doesn't contribute jack shit to other threads, and he got banned. I don't see any grounds, principle or practical, to complain about that.

And inb4 someone accuses me of just hating Bill Krozby; I've advocated for a lot of fuckboys that I thought were garbage posters to be unbanned over the years. Try to separate the argument from the names involved, and you'll see I'm right.
    You've derailed a literal shit ton of threads yourself, Falcon. Lanny has, too. Don't pretend that's not true. You know what Jesus said, "First extract the rafter from your own eye so that you may better extract the straw from your brother's". Great advice for you hypocritical snobs.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    That would be really weird if you were with a friend and you had a fucking RAFTER in your eye, and your buddy a bunch of straw in his eye. Like, what the fuck were you guys even doing to get into that scenario amirite amirite?!
    Sure I have. But it's neither all I do or all I have to offer.

And when I do derail, at least it's good and/or creative. It was the same with Vizier or 5.56 or whatever.

Bill Krozby did nothing but be a faggot and derail threads. It's the same weak edgy shit all the time with these people. The collage thread was the straw that broke the camel's back. It's not any one post that did it. Context is vital.

Side note: I would definitely put you into the same category as Bill Krozby btw SpectraL; better but the same category. But I know you definitely have something to offer, you just don't for whatever reason and instead choose to just be a trashposter who does nothing but whine. At this point, you've had like 7 years to get your shit together, I'd definitely squash you if I was running the site unless you changed literally instantly. But that's a story for another time.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL … You also can't be someone Lanny doesn't like personally.
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver

But Lanny obviously DOES like you, because while he's banning everyone else who is shitting up topical threads, he only gave you a slap on the wrist, and now he's letting you run rampant across the forum again. So, yes, he DOES like you. Actions speak louder than words.
    Call me crazy but though Tdr is still shitposting, he has pulled back the throttle considerably in the span of just two days.
Jump to Top