User Controls

Lanny, Lanny, Lanny...

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Now, everybody knows you don't like Bill Krozby, but practically everyone here would agree he could hardly be considered a spammer worthy of a ban. What's wrong with you, kid? Did you get out on the wrong side of the bed? Do you really want to go down this road?? Undo the damned ban, Man. This ain't cool! I thought you were in da h00d! Yeah, so he spammed your picture thread and called you a fattie. So fucking what? Is this your idea of liberal BBS management? Give Bill Krozby a break. Unban him. I'm asking nicely, too, which is rare for me, so you could at least give my request some consideration.
    Lenny.

A one week ban, with "eat shit" as the "reason" for the ban?? Really? Seems highly unfair to me. Here we have shitstains like Rodent spamming his kiddie pics right across the forum, and he's allowed to spam freely, but Bill Krozby gets a one week ban? This ban is an overreaction, and I'm sure a lot of people here would agree.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by -SpectraL A one week ban, with "eat shit" as the "reason" for the ban?? Really? Seems highly unfair to me. Here we have shitstains like Rodent spamming his kiddie pics right across the forum, and he's allowed to spam freely, but Bill Krozby gets a one week ban? This ban is an overreaction, and I'm sure a lot of people here would agree.

Nope we actually don't give a shit. Fuck Bill Krozby and fuck you too.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sophie Nope we actually don't give a shit. Fuck Bill Krozby and fuck you too.

So, it's actually you giving out the bans, is it?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by -SpectraL So, it's actually you giving out the bans, is it?

Does my user title say mod, fuck face?
    Lanny was right to ban Bill Krozby, Bill Krozby is a cuckboi who isn't even creative enough to hold a proper flamewar.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I defended Bill Krozby the poster a couple of days ago but I think Doug got drunk and started shitting up the forum like a faggot this time.

I think we should keep it like that. I make my own stupid threads in HB that escalade on their own. Bill Krozbythreads turn into ten page shitfests all the time. He doesn't have to do it in other threads because he is a huge attention whore.

There was a thread about a good looking girl posing sexy for the forum and it turned into a Bill Krozbythread full of cuckshit and dicks. Enough is enough.
    One week? LOL. What did he do?
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Now, everybody knows you don't like Bill Krozby, but practically everyone here would agree he could hardly be considered a spammer worthy of a ban. What's wrong with you, kid? Did you get out on the wrong side of the bed? Do you really want to go down this road?? Undo the damned ban, Man. This ain't cool! I thought you were in da h00d! Yeah, so he spammed your picture thread and called you a fattie. So fucking what? Is this your idea of liberal BBS management? Give Bill Krozby a break. Unban him. I'm asking nicely, too, which is rare for me, so you could at least give my request some consideration.
    Maybe if you slipped into to your sexy Santa suit and had him sit on your lap he'll do it.

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by RisiR One week? LOL. What did he do?

constant shitposting, I think the collage thread was what did it

I don't really have a problem with temp bans for that sort of thing but it's not like he's capable of learning from it so it seems pointless
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    ye just let north korea be, just leave it alone.
    I just want Lanny to implement an... Alternate banning strategy. Something that would remove fuckheads from the community's without letting them feel left out.
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Oh, get off your high horse, speckles. Lanny's da bawws, so he can run this fucker into the ground if he's so inclined. I'm not saying that's what he's doing, just that he doesn't owe you or anyone else due process and a fair hearing. This isn't a government. It's a forum. Lighten the fuck up.

Besides, we all know you wouldn't be nearly as lenient as Lanny has been if you were sitting behind a mawd panel. You'd ruin this place with your sense of ejustice and strict adherence to the rule of forum law. That's what would ruin this place. You're just too far stuck up your own ass to realize it, which is almost certainly why no one wants to give you that authority.

Bill Krozby is a big boy. He can have his toys back when he's learned to stop whacking the other kids with them. Stop throwing a titty fit about it.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon I just want Lanny to implement an… Alternate banning strategy. Something that would remove fuckheads from the community's without letting them feel left out.

restrict them to a ''works makes free'' section ????
    Originally posted by benny vader restrict them to a ''works makes free'' section ????

I want them to be turned into porch niggers.
    The ban was obviously undeserved, and just because a bunch of stuck up Nazis say it was doesn't make it so.
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The ban was obviously undeserved, and just because a bunch of stuck up Nazis say it was doesn't make it so.

Cry harder. If Lanny's anything like me, then he'll ignore the tantrum until it passes.

Some snacks and a nap would probably help, as well.
    Originally posted by HampTheToker Cry harder. If Lanny's anything like me, then he'll ignore the tantrum until it passes.

Some snacks and a nap would probably help, as well.

When Lanny finally comes for you, I won't lift a finger. Instead, I will refer you to this post of yours here.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL When Lanny finally comes for you, I won't lift a finger. Instead, I will refer you to this post of yours here.

Jump to Top