User Controls

This website is dead

Gonna make a bot to spam the link all over reddit and various chans hopefully activity will pick up
    Spam everything

Even Spam the makers of spam
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I've been saying it for years, ever since Totse. Lanny knows. If Community doesn't have a purpose, doesn't have a mission statement, doesn't have any structure, doesn't have any organization, doesn't have any genuine leaders, doesn't have any plan, doesn't have any direction, well, OF COURSE it's going NOWHERE. Again and again and again and again, I've insisted this is perfectly true. And yet I've been scoffed at, ridiculed, banned, infracted, frowned upon and outright told I was dead wrong. Well, how's YOUR plan workin' for ya? Now that the truth finally comes out, when it's all too late, just as I said it would be all along? How IS that plan workin' for ya?
    I've been saying it for years, ever since Totse. Lanny knows. If Community doesn't have a purpose, doesn't have a mission statement, doesn't have any structure, doesn't have any organization, doesn't have any genuine leaders, doesn't have any plan, doesn't have any direction, well, OF COURSE it's going NOWHERE. Again and again and again and again, I've insisted this is perfectly true. And yet I've been scoffed at, ridiculed, banned, infracted, frowned upon and outright told I was dead wrong. Well, how's YOUR plan workin' for ya? Now that the truth finally comes out, when it's all too late, just as I said it would be all along? How IS that plan workin' for ya?
    Haha, comedy gold.

This really doesn't have the effect it used to have because it is well known that Lanny doesn't give a shit. He sadly won't argue with you about the Totse way of life. There is no right direction in space, bro. Think about it.
    …There is no right direction in space, bro. Think about it.

I already thought about it, and yeah, it's pretty tough to come across as at least a semi-serious BBS when your domain name has a nigger in space in it.
    If you want lots of posters to just shitpost, there are better websites. Start posting more, and posting better content if you want more activity, or at least be curious and willing to learn and encourage discussions to grow.

I hate referring to &TOTSE like it is our bible and blueprint for a community, but I think it makes sense in this case; totse was built on people posting interesting shit and people interested in interesting shit. The reason why people liked it was not because of the edgelord posters, that was just the flavour of the community. Totse was interesting because but the substance of it was all the informative, knowledgeable and insightful posters, who posted on their own, yes, but also posted because there were people interested in their shit, people asking questions and wanting answers.

In a nutshell, totse was interesting because people were there in a teaching and learning spirit.

Why did Zoklet start failing towards the end, with good posters (I'm not including myself in there) en masse? Because everyone started obsessing over Thanks and "being tough". Someone would post a thread, then the same 5-10 people would come in and diarrhoeate all over it with dank memes, one liners (god I fucking hated this about Vizier and to some extent Mizled) and generally didn't care any more about discussing anything. And at that point, it just became a poor man's version of 4Chan.

If you want 4Chan so bad, go to 4Chan. If you want this forum to actually have some level of success and activity, raise yourself above that level and get back into the spirit of learning and teaching.
    If you want lots of posters to just shitpost, there are better websites. Start posting more, and posting better content if you want more activity, or at least be curious and willing to learn and encourage discussions to grow.

I hate referring to &TOTSE like it is our bible and blueprint for a community, but I think it makes sense in this case; totse was built on people posting interesting shit and people interested in interesting shit. The reason why people liked it was not because of the edgelord posters, that was just the flavour of the community. Totse was interesting because but the substance of it was all the informative, knowledgeable and insightful posters, who posted on their own, yes, but also posted because there were people interested in their shit, people asking questions and wanting answers.

In a nutshell, totse was interesting because people were there in a teaching and learning spirit.

Why did Zoklet start failing towards the end, with good posters (I'm not including myself in there) en masse? Because everyone started obsessing over Thanks and "being tough". Someone would post a thread, then the same 5-10 people would come in and diarrhoeate all over it with dank memes, one liners (god I fucking hated this about Vizier and to some extent Mizled) and generally didn't care any more about discussing anything. And at that point, it just became a poor man's version of 4Chan.

If you want 4Chan so bad, go to 4Chan. If you want this forum to actually have some level of success and activity, raise yourself above that level and get back into the spirit of learning and teaching.

You miss Mizled, admit it.

u so passionate
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    The problem is that the "freedom of speech" label that made the community stand out, is now use on other major sites. Reddit for example, has it's own 'sud reddits' for fake id, forgery, etc. But one thing Reddit doesn't have, is a solid 'system'(it basically has a rating system that is set-up upon a circle-jerk). It also doesn't have avatars or really anything that forums have.

I'd like to see a rating system that is more like The Shroomery's, where a person can individually rate another user. Also, I think the theme does play a role in what browser-byers think of the site.
    We have Rick Ross as banner.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    You miss Mizled, admit it.

If he does he's not the only one. Also Captain Motherfucking Paki, where's your brosephina I Hate Niggers, i miss her too. We need more bitches in space.
    Hey, Falcon.. you were there in #totse SlashNet when I fucked over that anti-free-speech irc admin goon pal of o_rly's, eh? That Bazl dude? Remember that? lol I kept coming in with hundreds of accounts from all different IPs from all over the world, simultaneously, and every account had "Bazl Is A Gay" somewhere in the name, and I kept it up for days until he finally was forced to call in o_rly to mediate? hahaha good times.. good times... :)
    Mizled died of old age. She had a good life.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Hey, Falcon.. you were there in #totse SlashNet when I fucked over that anti-free-speech irc admin goon pal of o_rly's, eh? That Bazl dude? Remember that? lol I kept coming in with hundreds of accounts from all different IPs from all over the world, simultaneously, and every account had "Bazl Is A Gay" somewhere in the name, and I kept it up for days until he finally was forced to call in o_rly to mediate? hahaha good times.. good times… :)

+r

Problem solved.
    +r

Problem solved.

But they didn't want to/couldn't do that, because NickServ had been broken indefinitely and the password reset was unavailable. All associations to the e-mails used to register their nicks had also been wiped from NickServ, so they couldn't have gotten a reset anyways, and most forgot their passwords. tee-hee
    If he does he's not the only one. Also Captain Motherfucking Paki, where's your brosephina I Hate Niggers, i miss her too. We need more bitches in space.
    "I Hate Niggers" was just MegaKush AKA Twin Gats, lol. She asked me how I managed to piss so many people off so well so I backseat-drove for her. She's doing... Something. I can't say.
    Hey, Falcon.. you were there in #totse SlashNet when I fucked over that anti-free-speech irc admin goon pal of o_rly's, eh? That Bazl dude? Remember that? lol I kept coming in with hundreds of accounts from all different IPs from all over the world, simultaneously, and every account had "Bazl Is A Gay" somewhere in the name, and I kept it up for days until he finally was forced to call in o_rly to mediate? hahaha good times.. good times… :)

I missed it unfortunately. But good on you, I don't even know who that kid was, he just sat on IRC 24/7.
    I missed it unfortunately. But good on you, I don't even know who that kid was, he just sat on IRC 24/7.

Oneiros was funny, too. That idiotic IRC-cop. He thought he could ban anything, until he met me. The stupid fuck was ripping his own hair out, while I ran circles around him kicking his dumb ass in at every turn. Good times.
    Oneiros was funny, too. That idiotic IRC-cop. He thought he could ban anything, until he met me. The stupid fuck was ripping his own hair out, while I ran circles around him kicking his dumb ass in at every turn. Good times.

neildegrassetyson.killyourself
    tee-hee

I flagged this post

CHUD MOLESTER
Jump to Top