User Controls

In about 2 weeks

I am going to get paid from the towelhead cock sucking mother fucking mudslide that ran me over on my bike two and one-half years ago. So instead of typing to you mother fuckers I'm going to riding this!

Eat my dust peckerheads.
    Thats actually a motorbycicle I would consider riding.

+1 faggot
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    &cough* faggot* *cough* faggot
    Give me a minute while I bask in your jealousy.
    That'll make you look so edgy
    That'll make you look so edgy
    It's not about how it makes you look. It's all about that feeling when your in the wind.
    ^lol i was just kidding last night. that is really pretty cool though. I'm actually buying a vehicle myself this week. A ford windstar 98 model
    ^lol i was just kidding last night. that is really pretty cool though. I'm actually buying a vehicle myself this week. A ford windstar 98 model
    Serious question, if you're going for a mini van why a Ford and not a Chrysler?
    Serious question, if you're going for a mini van why a Ford and not a Chrysler?

because the price is right. Otherwise I wouldn't get a mini van at all. Its just I'm going to start a delivery job soon so I need something right now. The only other benefit I see out of it Is I can haul music gear easily.

and actually as I type this I just "got it" I'm not actually buying it a friend is giving it to me. I go pick it up in a lil bit

http://imgur.com/khM76sX
    because the price is right. Otherwise I wouldn't get a mini van at all. Its just I'm going to start a delivery job soon so I need something right now. The only other benefit I see out of it Is I can haul music gear easily.

and actually as I type this I just "got it" I'm not actually buying it a friend is giving it to me. I go pick it up in a lil bit

http://imgur.com/khM76sX
    Gratz.
    Yeah the only thing *which i guess isnt a big deal* but I'm pretty ocd, is the drivers window doesnt roll down.. anyone know a quick fix or what i should do?
    Yeah the only thing *which i guess isnt a big deal* but I'm pretty ocd, is the drivers window doesnt roll down.. anyone know a quick fix or what i should do?
    Manual or electric?
    its electric unfortunately
    Then it's either the switch or the motor. Take off the interior door panel under use a jump wire to bypass the switch. If the window moves it's the switch. If not it's the motor.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    its electric unfortunately

Smash the window out and replace with a plastic garbage sack. Problem solved.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Take the door panel off leave the switch wiring connected,with the key in the run position tap on the back of the window motor while working the window switch up and down.
    If the interior light slightly dim when the switch is used but the window does not move the you need a window regulator.
    Doorman makes a halfway decent aftermarket replacement that will come with a new motor.
    motorcycles dont make you cool
    What's wrong? Didn't you ever learn to ride.
    What's wrong? Didn't you ever learn to ride.

yep, i sure did
    mmQ Lisa Turtle

It's not about looking cool maaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

It's about the feeling of the wind in your face and hair mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Jump to Top