User Controls

I should write a bunch of stupid bullshit in a notebook...

...and act like it contains some really imprtant stuff. Not let anybody see it, then when I die, they break open the safe or whatever and be like "the fuck is this shit?"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Made me laugh.
    Still laughing.
    I remember when they broke into one of the Pyramids with this robotor. It was a huge deal and was live on TV here. It tookthem like 13 hours to reach the point where it was supposed to get cool but there was just this shitty little empty chamber. What a fucking flop.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Instead, write really disturbing shit. In multiple notebooks too. Then just sprinkle them around public places for people to find. That would be awesome, i would enjoy finding a notebook like that.
    Originally posted by Sophie Instead, write really disturbing shit. In multiple notebooks too. Then just sprinkle them around public places for people to find. That would be awesome, i would enjoy finding a notebook like that.

Throw in names, contact info, and pictures of random people as well.
    Yeah and then leave a bunch of bottles with Notes in them around a pier with instructions to locate a buried trunk
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Dargo Throw in names, contact info, and pictures of random people as well.

January 15th, "Christie".

We had a good time.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    wen i found sum radom nots on the streets but it wos hipster shit i not burned them yet
Jump to Top