User Controls

tweakin

doom Houston
    so ive been on a binge for a while now. id like to say a week and half but i honestly have no fucking clue. three, four months of my life have just flew by so god damn quickly and ive sold a good amount of the shit that i own. my room is organized to the fucking dot. me and my drummer got these fucking little plastic droor things and filled them all up with different tools we use to scrape meth and fuck around with it etc. like tweezers broken in half, different angled ones for our different dope bongs and shit. headlamps, led flashlights, lint rollers, a whole fucking fourth of my dresser dedicated to carpet surfing. i dont think ive taken this headlamp off for about 3 days now. all kinds of little metal tools that i dont even fucking know what they are but we fucking made them somewhere along the way the past 4 months. ive been on tweak most of my life but never has it gotten like this. its fucking awesome.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    doom Houston
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdbAZvdVmtQ
    what the fuck is this
    Triangles are the strongest shape
    doom Houston
    Originally posted by elizaTenning This is dangerous I am in the same kind of head space and It's not well… the rug is slipping from under me.. I feel like something horrific is gonna happen soon. I feel like I should call an ambulance or suicide hotline. You should really get your use under control… We are going to die..

i understand that 100%. i feel like some bad shit is always about to happen... like im going 180 on a motorcycle down the freeway running from the cops. thats what it feels like.
    doom Houston
    it feels like my life is almost over. the last pages of a book, the ending i guess you could say.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    he is the begining and he is the end he is the green man
Jump to Top