User Controls

The reason why lanny is so serious about the live weigh in

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Is because he was so serious for awhile about saying how he didn't need to lose weight or workout (he's probably yoyo diether and will balloon up soon again) in my other threads was because he considered his mind to be more of a vessel than his body..

fast forward to 2 months ago and he's lost a bunch of weight (more power to you bud) but he took it so far as calling a skinny guy thats always been skinny that was trolling him a coward/pussy. I guess I can understand that if I took that much effort to please a community.

I will still honestly weigh in with lanny but after all the hooplah i dont think he really wants to. I am 150 lbs now as of today at 5'10

I will do they live weigh in as long as he changes my signature to "lanny is a frothy cuck"
    LETS DO IT
    5'11 here, so i'll probably be 6'0"/6'1" when fully done growing

haha im taller than Bill Krozby

that's the number one indicator of being able to win a fight
    Originally posted by sploon 5'11 here, so i'll probably be 6'0"/6'1" when fully done growing

lol its irrelevant if the taller persons body is decrepit and fucked up from daily otc drug abuse
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    lol you're obsessed
    Originally posted by sploon 5'11 here, so i'll probably be 6'0"/6'1" when fully done growing

meh... i was told i was 5'11 when i was your age, you will get shorter...
    Originally posted by Dargo lol you're obsessed

hey im not the one that keeps bringing it up, its you and lanny and his other minions that keep saying im a pussy because I didn't do the live weigh in. The real question should be who weighs less than me, Im a very skinny guy. Lannys jaws weigh almost as much as much butt cheeks.

(i told him it was a joke a month ago, but yet people still keep brining it up so i figured i should make my own thread about it)
    my whole live weigh in bs was a joke because i was drunk and watching fatass vids and it made me think of lanny editing my post

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-04-07T23:14:47.353326+00:00

not that id want to, but id probably beat the shit out of you.
    I weigh less than you. I used to be as skinny as a jedi in 1940s Germany
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby hey im not the one that keeps bringing it up, its you and lanny and his other minions that keep saying im a pussy because I didn't do the live weigh in. The real question should be who weighs less than me, Im a very skinny guy. Lannys jaws weigh almost as much as much butt cheeks.

(i told him it was a joke a month ago, but yet people still keep brining it up so i figured i should make my own thread about it)

lol

"i'm skinnyfat and PROUD OF IT"

Only a complete bitch of a man brags about how thin and lightweight he is.
    Originally posted by reject I weigh less than you. I used to be as skinny as a jedi in 1940s Germany

koolio, well this has nothing to do with you or me, so its kind of a non-sequitur
    He gets extremely huffy and puffy when you discuss exercise or being physical in any way. He starts talking about how he doesn't even need to leave his chair to extract capital from labor and that technology has replaced the need for movement and then he will tie it into some grandiose theory about space, zero gravity, evolution and philosophy to justify laziness but the reality is he is getting chubbier every day and pouring vermouth is not a form of physical exercise.

This is also the same guy who had to stop drinking white russians because of the cream, and doesn't drink beer because of calories and he's younger than me lololololol.

Weight is his Achilles heel
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby koolio, well this has nothing to do with you or me, so its kind of a non-sequitur

"The real question should be who weighs less than me"
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby koolio, well this has nothing to do with you or me, so its kind of a non-sequitur

Are you......sure about that?
    Originally posted by Dargo lol

"i'm skinnyfat and PROUD OF IT"

Only a complete bitch of a man brags about how thin and lightweight he is.

fake quotes
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump He gets extremely huffy and puffy when you discuss exercise or being physical in any way. He starts talking about how he doesn't even need to leave his chair to extract capital from labor and that technology has replaced the need for movement and then he will tie it into some grandiose theory about space, zero gravity, evolution and philosophy to justify laziness but the reality is he is getting chubbier every day and pouring vermouth is not a form of physical exercise.

This is also the same guy who had to stop drinking white russians because of the cream, and doesn't drink beer because of calories and he's younger than me lololololol.

I could out run, out swim and out bike, (and i weigh less and im 5 years older than him) but yet he has the gull to edit my profile and my post the sign of a true pussy, yet has the gull to call me the biggest pussy on this site.

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-04-07T23:28:34.036000+00:00
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump He gets extremely huffy and puffy when you discuss exercise or being physical in any way. He starts talking about how he doesn't even need to leave his chair to extract capital from labor and that technology has replaced the need for movement and then he will tie it into some grandiose theory about space, zero gravity, evolution and philosophy to justify laziness but the reality is he is getting chubbier every day and pouring vermouth is not a form of physical exercise.

yea plus he fucks up the website all the time
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby not that id want to, but id probably beat the shit out of you.

the few times i got into fights i would start biting heads n shit like a savage dripping animal
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I could out run, out swim and out bike, (and i weigh less) but yet he has the gull to edit my profile and my post the sign of a true pussy, yet has the gull to call me the biggest pussy on this site.

This doesn't even make sense.
Jump to Top