User Controls

3-meo-pce'd last night ***TRIP REPORT***

Trip report since I'm still a little too diss'd to drive to class (doesn't start for 5 more hours though) or the library to STUDY. Anyways I laid out about 60 mg of that powder on my desk and split it into like 7 little mini lines. About an hour earlier I had had a weed edible, about one standard Korova dose. I took two of the lines and proceeded to shitpost. I then took 1-2 more lines every 20 minutes, alternating between doing that and listening to music and shitposting until I had consumed 6 of the lines. At this point my nose had had enough and I decided I didn't want to snort anymore of that shit. I was fucked and everything was double visiony and it was very difficult to walk. My legs felt like they're legit made out of jello.

I laid on the bed and just let the weirdness of the world wash over me, thinking about how fucking strange reality is, how I'm just some weird organism, the product of billions of years of evolution up from a single cell, how I'll die someday, and how I live far enough in the future that I can use my phone to get basically anything anyone could ever need (food, shelter, sex, goods, etc) and how bizarre and futuristic that is. I was listening to some old weird dubstep and dnb and I felt like I was in some sort of futuristic dystopian Asian underworld, like ghost in the shell or some shit. Like jungle and holographs and mean looking Asian people everywhere with facemasks and shit and I'm just up in a room sitting in the dark somewhere amidst all of this watching time go by in my mind.

After a little while went on I decided to go to the park. I was still totally fucked and couldn't really walk straight but I got up and went to the park and watched the sunset for like 20 minutes then I was on my way home and I was thinking if I should buy a slice of pizza or not but there were like 3 cop cars at this intersection I was near so I was getting kind of paranoid but none of them were by the pizza place so I was like fuck it I'll go eat a piece of pizza and get away from these cops at the same time.

So I went into the pizza place but there was a couple people in front of me in line so I was waiting and thinking about what I'm gonna say when I order the pizza so I don't complicate the poor guys job even more than it already is by being obviously fucked up, even though he's cool and knows me and knows I come in fucked up on all types of drugs 24/7, and I see out of the corner of my eye two police officers coming from nowhere behind me and looking at the pizza case. So then I was like fuck there's cops behind me and I'm high as balls on pcp analogues and I look like it too and can barely see straight.

So I was trying to keep my cool and I ordered a piece of pizza but then when I turned around the cops were gone. I'm pretty sure they were real though but now I don't know. I ate the pizza and came home and had another edible then laid in my bed and tripped out for a little while more before passing out.
    pic of the sky:

the flowers:

**BONUS**FREE PICTURE OF CHEESE THE CAT**
    You live in Beverly Hills? Nice.
    Originally posted by RisiR You live in Beverly Hills? Nice.

lol no. It's a nice area in so cal. Not THAT nice though.
    I know that place well from GTA V. I hide from the cops there.
    Originally posted by RisiR I know that place well from GTA V. I hide from the cops there.

so do many methheads lol
    You seem like someone who might appreciate this. It's called Fractal Morphing and is really trippy and cool. Maybe you already know about it.

Originally posted by RisiR You seem like someone who might appreciate this. It's called Fractal Morphing and is really trippy and cool. Maybe you already know about it.

I haven't seen that but i'll save for my next trip
    The Mandelbulb animations are my favorite. Especially this one.

This one just fucked me up. Good stuff.
Jump to Top