User Controls

If you could be in NYC 2001

If you could time travel to NYC say September 4th (a week) and stay a week how would you warn the people in the building.

Would you set up the highest definition cameras from different positions including somewhere below (stationary/static) to get a good view under the tarp of debri like a window blind? to see if floors were truly popping out from explosives?

Or how about the Pentagon? set up a camera secretly with a zoom lens from say a mile away?

What about being at George Washington Bridge and waiting for the "Dancing Israelis"?

forget calling bush unless you wrote bush a letter saying Cheney's gonna string you along and attack NYC and Arlington today. I still can't tell if Bush Jr went along with this. He sure is gay for his Saudi Friends.

How far would you go to warn people. You would need to scare the living fucking shit out of everyone. maybe you could build a giant catapult and hurl Honey Dew Porta Potties at the buildings then call the health department. they would close the building for a few hours prior to people arriving. Phoning in a bomb wouldn't be a lie because the jets are about to bomb the building. but it might not get the reaction as flying porta potties slamming against the enterence of both buildings. especially if you could get a few tossed through the front door and in the entrance floor.

How would you be a hero. and for stupid people who didn't care and went in anyways.. You could hire a helicopter, and shoot BASE Jumper parachutes out of one of those TSHIRT cannons through the windows. hundreds of them.

tell them to grab the chutes and meet you on the roof.. ten when they get to the roof thinking the chutes are secondary.. you tell them to run and jump the fuck off the side while holding the parachute in one hand and when they fall for about 4-5 seconds to throw the chute outward and away from them. zing.. they break a leg or two but are alive to thank you for all you have done. then tell all of the first responders.. "Not many people are going to be alive.. please let the dust settle.. it's asbestos. FEMA is lying to you. the Air Quality sucks and 10,000 of you will be dead or sick as fuck in 10-15 years time.
    I'd be looking at stock movements before I went back.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Id get the marshmellow man to block the planes

I would tell everybody that the CEO would be there to hand out bonus checks at 8:30
    I'd record everyone who walked in and out of the building for hours prior
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    I wouldn't, I'd rent/steal a massive portable sound system and vehicle and blare Disco Inferno from as close as safely possible, near major gathering points, dancing on the rooftop.
    I'd carefully time a fap so I would orgasm right when the plane hit WTC1
Jump to Top