User Controls

Talking bout totse in NYC

I found this video I made in NYC September 2015. I was looking for Alex Jones. He showed up later but this guy and I spoke about the prewarning posted. and how Jason from Loose Change called me from Alex Show (as well as speaking to Alex's wife) but I backed out back in 2001-2002 because my kids were small and I didn't want to be at risk for anyone in my family.

now it's widely known so no big whoop. sup Jill, still have your ponytail?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLWcyVD62Gc
    totse 3 is now relocatted to NYC, which is also the base of trianglism. WE are east coast now.

Fuck California and Jeff Hunters Beaver creek outfit.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump totse 3 is now relocatted to NYC, which is also the base of trianglism. WE are east coast now.

Fuck California and Jeff Hunters Beaver creek outfit.

see how chedder shredder n AP Garrrr removed postings with jilster? netsplit .. its why so many edits exist. with a ridiculously old version of getright you can see sidecar meta
    Honest question 2001, are you mentally or at least socially retarded? Every post you make is either a garbage attempt at humour that no one but a 3 year old would find funny, or some attempt to prove you're a &TOTSE OG. Like, have you never moved on? Is/was &TOTSE the only thing you have to form your identity on? You're literally talking to random people in NYC about a niche site about fringe culture that shut down like 6 years prior to this video's filming.
    I am not trying to be mean, overall you seem like a reasonably nice/pleasant person but shit.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Honest question 2001, are you mentally or at least socially retarded? Every post you make is either a garbage attempt at humour that no one but a 3 year old would find funny, or some attempt to prove you're a &TOTSE OG. Like, have you never moved on? Is/was &TOTSE the only thing you have to form your identity on? You're literally talking to random people in NYC about a niche site about fringe culture that shut down like 6 years prior to this video's filming.

So I will be a serious adult here. I have always been a bit of a class clown. The youngest in my family in which all my siblings are 1 year apart and I was the "broken condom" 4-5 years after the next youngest and 10 years younger (9 plus) from my oldest sibling.

It's a bit inane at times but I'm also sending a message here which some of these "gang stalker" have been feeding into. there is a lot of real bullshit going on regarding this. You tell me to move on. I almost did until I couldn't hold it in anymore.

The man in this video walked up to me afterwards, talked to me about Fukashima (on his own.. he initiated it) and then how California was dealing with it. I told him what little I knew. they don't want to panick people but the radiation level is fairly high.

Then a guy walks up. This guy handing out these brochures told this guy about me. I can only guess it's because I told him it was the second time (since I was a kid) of being in NYC area. and the first in Manhattan. So the guy he introduces me to is said to be a history tour guide. So I figure I would dig into my trip expenses and hire him if resonable. I said "Where is your cab" and he says "oh it's parked way over there" pointing at the memorial area.. there is no parking area in that general area. and out of the blue, after talking to me about some historical things he says "You know.. we want to put 9/11 behind us. We don't like stirring up stories". I just looked at this dude, then looked at the guy handing out the brochures and was like "wtf" so why is he handing out these brochures? it was a total contradiction. and he greeted and introduced the guy to me. So I was waiting to go into this direction after seeing you guys response on this.

I get it.. it's bigger than all of us. It's bizzare as fuck meeting (not a close friend I agree) Jeff Hunter and the others. Being a bunch of people interacting with "OG" &TOTSE and then join totse.com like 8 years later and for this to happen.

but it's more than that. Jeff Hunter truly blacklisted me. he fucked my life up. and there is evidence to prove it. I was not trying to get Jeff into trouble. I didn't think he was apart of the conspiracy but the unfateful receiver of bad news via his BBS. but then you connect all the dots and it gets fucking weird and dark. someone from the company he told me to apply at (a temp to perm_ agency claimed I didn't even work there. You know what.. I had other family members who worked for BofA who knew I temped there in another corporate office for collectivly like 4 years and 2 years at bank of the west through long term contracts. and the fucking Social Security office says I didn't show these quarters. then the temp agency closed down (prior to me going to the SS to collect disability and aide) and the lady who purchased the temp agency stated I never worked for them. After about a year going to Social Security to try and get help, I found a pay stub with the years they claimed I didn't work. It's funny because on my checks it showed I paid into Social Security. and when my wife did taxes she put what was there. but they themselves didn't report it. seems they cooked the books. My wife was angry I wasn't able to find work outside of under the table here and there. it destroyed my marriage with me being "obsessed" about this. You think I don't have anything better I would like to have done?
    Totse 2001 is a hero he will help revive triangle of the screaming electron
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 So I will be a serious adult here. I have always been a bit of a class clown. The youngest in my family in which all my siblings are 1 year apart and I was the "broken condom" 4-5 years after the next youngest and 10 years younger (9 plus) from my oldest sibling.

It's a bit inane at times but I'm also sending a message here which some of these "gang stalker" have been feeding into. there is a lot of real bullshit going on regarding this. You tell me to move on. I almost did until I couldn't hold it in anymore.

The man in this video walked up to me afterwards, talked to me about Fukashima (on his own.. he initiated it) and then how California was dealing with it. I told him what little I knew. they don't want to panick people but the radiation level is fairly high.

Then a guy walks up. This guy handing out these brochures told this guy about me. I can only guess it's because I told him it was the second time (since I was a kid) of being in NYC area. and the first in Manhattan. So the guy he introduces me to is said to be a history tour guide. So I figure I would dig into my trip expenses and hire him if resonable. I said "Where is your cab" and he says "oh it's parked way over there" pointing at the memorial area.. there is no parking area in that general area. and out of the blue, after talking to me about some historical things he says "You know.. we want to put 9/11 behind us. We don't like stirring up stories". I just looked at this dude, then looked at the guy handing out the brochures and was like "wtf" so why is he handing out these brochures? it was a total contradiction. and he greeted and introduced the guy to me. So I was waiting to go into this direction after seeing you guys response on this.

I get it.. it's bigger than all of us. It's bizzare as fuck meeting (not a close friend I agree) Jeff Hunter and the others. Being a bunch of people interacting with "OG" &TOTSE and then join totse.com like 8 years later and for this to happen.

but it's more than that. Jeff Hunter truly blacklisted me. he fucked my life up. and there is evidence to prove it. I was not trying to get Jeff into trouble. I didn't think he was apart of the conspiracy but the unfateful receiver of bad news via his BBS. but then you connect all the dots and it gets fucking weird and dark. someone from the company he told me to apply at (a temp to perm_ agency claimed I didn't even work there. You know what.. I had other family members who worked for BofA who knew I temped there in another corporate office for collectivly like 4 years and 2 years at bank of the west through long term contracts. and the fucking Social Security office says I didn't show these quarters. then the temp agency closed down (prior to me going to the SS to collect disability and aide) and the lady who purchased the temp agency stated I never worked for them. After about a year going to Social Security to try and get help, I found a pay stub with the years they claimed I didn't work. It's funny because on my checks it showed I paid into Social Security. and when my wife did taxes she put what was there. but they themselves didn't report it. seems they cooked the books. My wife was angry I wasn't able to find work outside of under the table here and there. it destroyed my marriage with me being "obsessed" about this. You think I don't have anything better I would like to have done?

Bro I'm not trying to be edgy and shit here but I think you might be mentally ill. I am not joking. I am not trying to offend you. Please seek professional help. I am no psychiatrist but if you're being serious, I am too. This sort of thing can progress to extremely unhealthy levels and you seem as worthy of help as anyone.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Totse 2001 is a hero he will help revive triangle of the screaming electron

Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Totse 2001 is a hero he will help revive triangle of the screaming electron

Totse 2001 triggers the rats.. Just look at captain falcon shaking in his boots.

Look. I enjoyed the caddy conversations we had on totse. I really enjoyed UFO and Conspiracy stories (until the real thing happened). I was amused and even brought closer to believing in UFOs as fact and not What If stories.

I got addicted to posting. but it seems a lot of you are just as guity. I got addicted to AOL in the old days and yahoo chat and a few streaming video chat sites. I even have a video of me talking to Rossane Barr in one of these video chat rooms. I talked to Charlie Sheen and Danny (Partridge) Bonavuchi and the kid (Man) who played Willis on different strokes (and that shwo with Carol O’Connor)

I bounce between serious for a little time then just "shitpost" and many of you are doing the same thing. You shitpost aka Postcount day after day.

So don't throw all of this on me. You're either talking in codes or being inane and trollish. but you're all just as responsible. When you get serious I try and not fuck up the conversation.

sometime I have a hard time and read things wrong too. i am dyslexic and have ADHD and all kinds of shit. I sometimes reread something of mine and realize I answered improperly. But I'm not the only one to do this. and if you're going to claim I am.. I figure this is a mind game and or netsplit with someone else playing your roll. suddenly post aren't just edited 3 or 4 times but they disappear altogether. Lanny.. are you removing post? let me guess.. server did it.

Bottom line is to discredit me regarding the seriousness of this.
    Have you ever tried talking to a psychiatrist?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by RisiR Have you ever tried talking to a psychiatrist?

he has, he's stated before hes on a heavy dose of lexapro and xanax...
    Originally posted by RisiR Have you ever tried talking to a psychiatrist?

dodgeball is all I can come up with. you're not heeding the warning. this site is getting passed around like a whore. The people working in some sect of uncle sam takes over.. pretends to be you guys then edits out or removes or replaces pages or posts.

they serve their corruptive masters well. Trump is fucked most likely. they're calling him a Russian Spy. LOL we will never be able to clean this "swamp" up or drain it.

Dodegball
    Source?

Quote a post of mine that has been edited to spread some evil propaganda.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Look. I enjoyed the caddy conversations we had on totse. I really enjoyed UFO and Conspiracy stories (until the real thing happened). I was amused and even brought closer to believing in UFOs as fact and not What If stories.

I got addicted to posting. but it seems a lot of you are just as guity. I got addicted to AOL in the old days and yahoo chat and a few streaming video chat sites. I even have a video of me talking to Rossane Barr in one of these video chat rooms. I talked to Charlie Sheen and Danny (Partridge) Bonavuchi and the kid (Man) who played Willis on different strokes (and that shwo with Carol O’Connor)

I bounce between serious for a little time then just "shitpost" and many of you are doing the same thing. You shitpost aka Postcount day after day.

So don't throw all of this on me. You're either talking in codes or being inane and trollish. but you're all just as responsible. When you get serious I try and not fuck up the conversation.

sometime I have a hard time and read things wrong too. i am dyslexic and have ADHD and all kinds of shit. I sometimes reread something of mine and realize I answered improperly. But I'm not the only one to do this. and if you're going to claim I am.. I figure this is a mind game and or netsplit with someone else playing your roll. suddenly post aren't just edited 3 or 4 times but they disappear altogether. Lanny.. are you removing post? let me guess.. server did it.

Bottom line is to discredit me regarding the seriousness of this.

Hey man its cool I thought you were one of the trash from rdfrn but you are a good guy.
    Originally posted by RisiR Source?

Quote a post of mine that has been edited to spread some evil propaganda.

If I was on my pc i could of used a desktop recorder like camtasia or even microsofts desktop recorder but I didn't have it running. I usually use it to capture funny streaming shit in chat rooms then play them back when people sober up the following day then delete them. I only started to notice this in the past week or two.

and the Gang Sta*lk thing i have been noticing for years but didn't have a word for it. thanks for the term. I have been researching it. Apparently it's a real game. I'm curious if they get paid to do so in some cases.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Hey man its cool I thought you were one of the trash from rdfrn but you are a good guy.

I'm not from rdfrn or know what that is without looking it up. sorry for the random shit post (literal). I just thought it's the weird random humor this site throws at each other. but we all should be more totse like I suppose and try and lower that trollful lulz to informative things and then tack on whatever for lulz.

but some people play and some people have other purposes. but i'm not from rdfrn.

Also I'll try to keep it to a 2 sentence script. (Proper BBS Etiquettes?) unless I initiate input.
    Please seek professional psychiatric help.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Please seek professional psychiatric help.

what are you hearing? what do you read into? I am saying, for a fact that totse is tied in with a group (not saying Jeff Hunter knew them) by them posting on totse in detail. then archive.org removes pages from that time period in it's waybackmachine spider crawl.

Also note. when I was kicked off.. no matter if I changed info on my computer, used a mac scrambler and used a proxy to proxy in.. he blocked me for good for months. i forget what the first message when I logged in said.. but it routed to a message directed at me. then it said robot.txt which I'm told is a file that blocks totse from being crawled. but that was in Late September or October. not March through September. because they were in fact there on these dates then removed.

that's not a "See a psychiatrist moment" now is it?
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 that's not a "See a psychiatrist moment" now is it?

Yes, yes it is. Please, do not delay. Apparently you have already seemed help. Please seek further help. Tell them about what you are describing here. Seriously. This is not a joke.
Jump to Top