User Controls

do you think one day ill care about something

when im 40 will i still give no fucks

it seems bleak
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition

on the upside you probably won't make it to 40
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    If you don't think you currently care about "some things" you're a silly little knucklehead.
    Originally posted by mmQ If you don't think you currently care about "some things" you're a silly little knucklehead.

Originally posted by The Self Taught Man the trianglism incorporated modular entertainment system employs multiple simultaneous dynamically shifting data streams to produce a state of satiation though downstream effects on endorphins by godlike enviormental enrichment.

you can achieve this state of absolute nirvana by having a bedcouch and using the computer with multiple tabs, the playstation, the TV, and an ipod on speaker all at once. in this isolation chamber you will also have ronkletoys (rubix twist, zobrist cube, rubixs cube, etc)in emergency periods of technological errors, and servant humans to provide you with consistent food and housing. not to forget nootropics/medicines to increase baseline functioning and nigrig the pleasure centers.

if this set up is proper you not only wont have to leave your house, you won't even have to move your body. sleep on bedcouch, take your supplements, activate modular entertainment, repeat. the only thing i'm missing is a THX masturbation machine and my assburger waifu to give me love feels, and i'm not evolved/woke enough to be skilled at piss bottle and crib leg bag accumulation.

basically throw yourself into a constant state of sensory overload and you'll never get bored. i've discovered the secret to true happiness :) the passive receiver of information is constantly saturated with this excess data so the mind conditions itself up to operate in a state where it perceives the amount that it finds the most pleasurable and energy efficient. for example, depending on my level of energy and mental clarity i might be laying down in the dark or just facebook chatting with the tv on low or reading, when i have more cognitive energy and i feel unexcited i can challenge my cognitive abilities by trying to watch music videos and kartewnz and play dragon age inquisition and have my runescape character create invention materials all at the same time.

Post last edited by puffy butts at 2017-03-07T10:55:18.546285+00:00
    Originally posted by aldra on the upside you probably won't make it to 40

very rude
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Clearly you give a shit about not being bored.
    i wasnt trying to be semantically perfect. i think you get what i meant.
    Originally posted by sploon i wasnt trying to be semantically perfect. i think you get what i meant.

I'll have nothing short of perfection thank you.
    Originally posted by Sophie I'll have nothing short of perfection thank you.

You aren't perfect

MIND = BLOWN
    Originally posted by sploon You aren't perfect

That's like, your opinion man.
    Maybe you'll start to care when your parents stop paying for you to sit on your ass all day and do tech.
    Originally posted by Dargo Maybe you'll start to care when your parents stop paying for you to sit on your ass all day and do tech.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Where da. Tek dotz at ooga booga
Jump to Top