User Controls

weird al CAWWWWWW

crow Yung Blood

just wondering how you feel about this video and whether or not you can give some feedback thx. Now it's time for me to go drop a walnut from 50 feet on the road so I can eat it. later
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    You are now the greatest poster on this website and have outdone us all. All hail the crow
    crow Yung Blood
    thx bro you too caw
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Kind of looks like litemex, somehow. I don't know. I think I'm gonna make a video tonight of me being stupid and upload it here so you faggots can hear my voice (to those who haven't already). I'm over the cringe anonymity thing fuck you guys let's have fun and upload vids and be ourselves. Haha.

AHAHAHAHAHA.

Oh I'm probably the nicest guy in the world when I'm drinking. I'd fucking LOVE to hang out with any of you and I'd literally buy all the shots or drinks or whatever you want. Order a chicken strip basket I don't care.

Except, of course, for Jill. I'd agree to meet the faggot and beat his ass in the parking lot. /thread
    Originally posted by crow thx bro you too caw

The crow has spoke
    crow Yung Blood
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Jaycrow
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    It was good I liked it.
    Started out kinda slow but it ended well.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    the trianglism is strong in this one
    Originally posted by NARCassist the trianglism is strong in this one

gtfo reddit scum
    Caww cawwww
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Why I'm I the only one who thanked the op??
    It was an epic effort,he put it all out there shit man this fucker rapped weird AL.
    Show this nigga some love.
    felonious_monk Yung Blood
    Originally posted by AngryOnion Why I'm I the only one who thanked the op??
    It was an epic effort,he put it all out there shit man this fucker rapped weird AL.
    Show this nigga some love.

bunch of bullshit i'll give this bird a thx
    Originally posted by crow

smexy
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by mmQ Kind of looks like litemex, somehow. I don't know. I think I'm gonna make a video tonight of me being stupid and upload it here so you faggots can hear my voice (to those who haven't already). I'm over the cringe anonymity thing fuck you guys let's have fun and upload vids and be ourselves. Haha.

AHAHAHAHAHA.

Oh I'm probably the nicest guy in the world when I'm drinking. I'd fucking LOVE to hang out with any of you and I'd literally buy all the shots or drinks or whatever you want. Order a chicken strip basket I don't care.

Except, of course, for Jill. I'd agree to meet the faggot and beat his ass in the parking lot. /thread

its the hair and the nose
    bling bling Dark Matter
    black crow black crow circling above….
Jump to Top