User Controls

Studies in Derpadewism

In this video there's a short interview with me about my favorite kartewn before I progress into a BOOM BOOM BOOM AHHHHHH and do a straight up fire primal rap(e) about prime numbers at my peek.

Here I imitate a derpadew in it's natural habitat. I left my mic off because living computer parasites but I basically say derpadew a bunch of times, take my pants off, play with my cock and break my TV falling on my table.

The music video version of the second episode of Acute Autism Attack Triple AAA batteries used to shoot electrons and to cook mephenfedemeeen

Dare to huff the red rattex can fam? Join the league of rain men
    I have a problem with a boy - Niggas in Space
    niggasin.space/thread/6542?p=3
    Jan 3, 2017 - I'm an anarcho-capitalist and I have phd in derpadewism. Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-01-04T06:00:06.239479+00:00. 2017-01-04 at 6:01 ...
    Posts by Enter - Niggas in Space
    niggasin.space/user/1038/posts?p=28
    Nov 3, 2016 - ^you need derpadewism in your life bud. But yeah it is a good show. even though I kinda stopped watching it for years. At my last job, there was ...
    Vegans. - Niggas in Space
    niggasin.space/thread/6224?p=8
    Dec 17, 2016 - I just think lanny is an assclown thats kinda frothy lol. I'm kind of a philosopher myself, im eventually going to write a thesis on "derpadewism" ...
    Racism is still fundamentally live in america - Niggas in Space
    https://niggasin.space/thread/7581?p=3
    Feb 17, 2017 - I don't believe in isms (except for Trianglism and Derpadewism). Black people are just as racist as any other race, we all hate each other, who ...
    so 3 is OEEEOEOEO and 11 is EEOEOEEOEOEEEEO or something like that. I recommend jedigle translate.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    nothing like derpadewism, fried chicken and purple drink for the soul fam, mmmm mmmmmm good
    english to apemode translator.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby nothing like derpadewism, fried chicken and purple drink for the soul fam, mmmm mmmmmm good

You spelled "drank" wrong sir.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump english to apemode translator.

communication with other species when
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump english to apemode translator.

You spelled "drank" wrong sir.

awwww ur right my bad, i just woke up
    bump

I eat a hotdog in this vid in a really sexual way
    should of ate it with ranch
    Hur durr triangles zaint zatrex
    Originally posted by sploon bump

I eat a hotdog in this vid in a really sexual way

u ate that hotdog like a lamb would eat one.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top