User Controls

Every person that thinks "wherefore" means "where" is fucking retarded.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    It means: why. From the Dutch "waarvoor". Look it up if you don't believe me.
    Whats a wherefore. Warfare, whoa man thats not fair.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I've never heard or read the word wherefore before...

WHEREFORE HITHER NOT!
    Hee-hee. All the double letters in Dutch make it look funny.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I also have never seen this word. I've seen whereAS but not wherefore. Maybe.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Dargo Hee-hee. All the double letters in Dutch make it look funny.

Gleevin gloovin!
    SHAKESPARE FAGGOTS!? EVER HEARD OF THE GOY!?

Romeo, Romeo wherefore art thou Romeo?
    Originally posted by Dargo Hee-hee. All the double letters in Dutch make it look funny.

Yeah and cyrilic looks like something cavemen would carve into a wall. Can we get back to hating people who use "wherefore" improperly please?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Sophie SHAKESPARE FAGGOTS!? EVER HEARD OF THE GOY!?

Romeo, Romeo wherefore art thou Romeo?

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Anyway Fuck Shakespeare.
    Originally posted by mmQ Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Anyway Fuck Shakespeare.

Yeah, what has he ever done for us. Highfalutin homosexual is what he is.
    Originally posted by Sophie Yeah and cyrilic looks like something cavemen would carve into a wall. Can we get back to hating people who use "wherefore" improperly please?

Damn straight it does.

Where did you even learn wherefore though? I think like most people, I've never heard it before, and that's probably why it's used wrong when it actually comes up.
    Originally posted by Dargo Damn straight it does.

Where did you even learn wherefore though? I think like most people, I've never heard it before, and that's probably why it's used wrong when it actually comes up.

I don't remember where i learned it. I'm cultured as fuck though so it's probably a book, but more likely the internet.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'll agree with you that those how use it incorrectly are retarded, at the same time I've never heard someone use that word in conversation irl or online and now that you've mentioned it I think 'wherefore art though Romeo' is the only time I can recall having ever seen it.

I'll go ahead and be honest with saying that I always thought of that line as , where are you Romeo?, so I guess I'm retarded.
    Originally posted by mmQ I'll agree with you that those how use it incorrectly are retarded, at the same time I've never heard someone use that word in conversation irl or online and now that you've mentioned it I think 'wherefore art though Romeo' is the only time I can recall having ever seen it.

I'll go ahead and be honest with saying that I always thought of that line as , where are you Romeo?, so I guess I'm retarded.

When in doubt. CONTEXT MATTERS

In this scene Juliet is lamenting the fact that he is Romeo Montague, if he were but anyone else shit would be fine because the Montagues and the Capulets are sworn enemies.

So she says translated to retard English: Why do you have to be Romeo?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Sophie When in doubt. CONTEXT MATTERS

In this scene Juliet is lamenting the fact that he is Romeo Montague, if he were but anyone else shit would be fine because the Montagues and the Capulets are sworn enemies.

So she says translated to retard English: Why do you have to be Romeo?

That makes complete sense.

I'm going to add to my retard level by admitting that I literally used that scene from that play in a monologue I did in H.S. auditioning for a different Shakespeare play - A Midsummer's Night's Dream. Maybe that's why they didn't give me a speaking role and made me a literal TROLL under Oberon's rule. Ha
    Originally posted by mmQ That makes complete sense.

I'm going to add to my retard level by admitting that I literally used that scene from that play in a monologue I did in H.S. auditioning for a different Shakespeare play - A Midsummer's Night's Dream. Maybe that's why they didn't give me a speaking role and made me a literal TROLL under Oberon's rule. Ha

You should check out King Lear.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Sophie You should check out King Lear.

"Gradual decent into madness."

I'd probably liek it.
    Originally posted by mmQ "Gradual decent into madness."

I'd probably liek it.

It's about a lot more than that.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Sophie It's about a lot more than that.

Ugh. Obviously. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
    Originally posted by mmQ Ugh. Obviously. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

I liked our discussion about God in the other thread.
Jump to Top