User Controls

Fiji Water.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Stay hydrated all day. Wonder if it's actually from Mt. Fiji. If i ever go to Japan i am going to Mt. Fiji and the nearby Aokigahara, the forest is the dopest tbh.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Sophie Stay hydrated all day. Wonder if it's actually from Mt. Fiji. If i ever go to Japan i am going to Mt. Fiji and the nearby Aokigahara, the forest is the dopest tbh.

Thats rad, my dad used to live in japan and went to mt fiji. He said japan but especially tokyo is one of the coolest places to live. And everyone likes americans/ white people except for the older people.

Id like to go one day.

But yeah, I drink at least a half a gallon of nestle pure life water with lemon mixed in with it to keep the ills of my drinking away as much as possible but I'm actually quitting drinking recently or at least trying too. today is my third day with no alcohol and I haven't really slept not that I feel physically bad or anything I just lie in bed all night thinking about stuff and hearing "smash mouth" and "lenny kravitz" in my head all night... kinda annoying

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-04-06T18:18:36.710413+00:00
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Thats rad, my dad used to live in japan and went to mt fiji. He said japan but especially tokyo is one of the coolest places to live. And everyone likes americans/ white people except for the older people.

Id like to go one day.

Yeah Tokyo seems like a cool place to live. If you go anywhere else you gotta' learn Japanese though i'd reckon.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Sophie Yeah Tokyo seems like a cool place to live. If you go anywhere else you gotta' learn Japanese though i'd reckon.

Yeah im sure, my dad definitely doesn't know japanese but most everyone there could speak enough english where it wasn't a big deal. He went there in the 70's work there as an engineer and he told me that he totally just had a family take him in and let him live at their place while he worked and they were pretty chill.

I know it sounds like a stereotype but he said it was kind of a culture shock to see how "organized" people are there. Like we was telling me he went to a black sabbath concert and nobody was acting like a dick / drunk. And when the show ended everyone kinda just filed out of the stadium instead of some cluster fuck of everyone trying to beat one another out the gate..

He said the only rude/drunk people there were the older people I guess because of the whole Hiroshima thing.
    Its just mqrketting you are a jedi focus group cuck. Real life Fiji is a third world shit hole raped by multinationals
Jump to Top