User Controls

The edit tag makes my posts look less bretty

Do we need it? It serves no purpose. I usually rethink over something I said, but if I don't edit it in 2 minutes it becomes cuckposting and an exercise in futility
    Banning all your accounts to The Self Taught Man is also not very pretty.
    Originally posted by Dargo Banning all your accounts to The Self Taught Man is also not very pretty.

fuck you i'll do it again
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Yes, because Bill Krozby would desperately try to edit away all the retarded things he's said if there wasn't any sign he had done it.
    Originally posted by Lanny Yes, because Bill Krozby would desperately try to edit away all the retarded things he's said if there wasn't any sign he had done it.

Bill Krozby-specific forum features

if you can't ban him in fairness you can still fuck with his account for phun
    I think everyone should make themselves self taught a few times a year. Think of it as an archive.
    Also, I just realized if Aldra is planning on making a program that analyzes user signatures, more users banning themselves would create a more accurate signature for TOTSE as a whole, so he can subject The Self-Taught Man to language analysis, derive it's dictionary, and then plug it into an autoposter. Thus, Shitpost Bot 5000 will be actualized and we will have a lulzy AI frend to keep us company at the times of day when Posts per Hour is at the minimum.
    Also, allow anyone to post on TSTM but deactivate the "Disable Account" and "Change Password" features. That way it functions as an archive, a throwaway account, the totse noosphere, and an anonymous posting tool.
    He red nao
Jump to Top