User Controls

APD finally says "Fuck it, full police state, all the time... except for illegals"

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    http://www.fox7austin.com/news/local-news/246793318-story

In response to those shocking statistics, Detective Richard Mabe with the Austin Police Department's DWI Enforcement Unit says they expanded the "No Refusal" initiative in 2016.

But this year the department decided to officially make No Refusal a weekly tradition.

Austin Police say during No Refusal this past weekend there were 24 arrests. 5 of those were consensual blood draws.

AND PEOPLE JUST GET USED TO HAVING THEIR BLOOD TAKEN
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    being compelled to submit to testing makes sense, but blood testing? that's incredibly invasive and expensive in terms of both monetary cost and manpower required. I wonder how much blood they take... given what I've heard about Texas cops, it would not surprise me a whole lot of they were drawing way more than required and selling the excess to recoup costs.

is this not unconstitutional? sounds like the epitome of unreasonable search and seizure (of blood)
    APD is going to make a lot of money for a while but something doesn't make me think it will last. Personally if i was detained for a dwi i would not consent to a breathalyzer and just wait until the ambulance comes / they take me to the nurse at the jail to take my blood so hopefully by the time they booked me it would be below the illegal limit... but thats just me because I don't like to incriminate myself..

I've lived here all my life and I've never understood what they meant by "no refusal" no matter what day of the week any year.. you can refuse and they will take things into their own hands.. my attorney always told me to never just go along with what the want so they can collaborate a story against you...

like why should you do the district attorneys and the pigs jobs for them.. no matter what they are going to do what they are going to do, but why make it easy for them??
    Originally posted by aldra being compelled to submit to testing makes sense, but blood testing? that's incredibly invasive and expensive in terms of both monetary cost and manpower required. I wonder how much blood they take… given what I've heard about Texas cops, it would not surprise me a whole lot of they were drawing way more than required and selling the excess to recoup costs.

is this not unconstitutional? sounds like the epitome of unreasonable search and seizure (of blood)

lol. They just prick your finger. They don't take a whole quart.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Blood sucking vampire ghouls. Feeling up children at the borders and sucking the blood right out of you like an especially thirsty parasite. We warned about this decades ago.
    Not that I'm proud of this or anything but I was driving out of town to go fuck some slammer and blew out my tire while shit faced as fuck. I just took the key out of my car and just sat there and all these pigs showed up and they started asking me for my phone number and i was giving them way too many numbers, they put me in hand cuffs and this one pig drove me down the street and asked me to get out so he could give me a sobriety test and i told him to fuck off and that he's just going to arrest me anyways..

he drove me back to my car, where the completely trashed me car looking for drugs that I didn't have. They paid for my towing and let me get back to town to my apartment with my car. The cop said he wanted 75 dollars given to him personally within the next few days, I didn't pay him shit even though he kept calling me, because he didn't even use his own money he wrote a cop check and I didn't need his money in the first place.
    Originally posted by Dargo lol. They just prick your finger. They don't take a whole quart.

you don't know what you're talking about they take it out of your vain in your elbow pit
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you don't know what you're talking about they take it out of your vain in your elbow pit

Really? I had a buddy go in and he said it was just a prick. Maybe it varies depending on the department.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Dargo lol. They just prick your finger. They don't take a whole quart.

zero faith

looking into the actual law it's basically a turbo-warrant system. the reason why they did it is because legally a person can refuse to take a sobriety test; refusal generally leads to license suspension but carries a much less severe penalty than high-range DUI... ie. you can avoid a DUI simply by refusing to be tested.

The 'no refusal' system is basically just the capability for the police to immediately get a warrant via text message or email allowing them to draw blood for testing, potentially forcefully. there doesn't appear to be any significant oversight relating to when blood can and should be drawn and reasonable grounds for a warrant - they seem to be authorised by default.

the effect appears to be that during these 'no refusal' operations, the police are able to draw blood for whatever reason they like.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra being compelled to submit to testing makes sense, but blood testing? that's incredibly invasive and expensive in terms of both monetary cost and manpower required. I wonder how much blood they take… given what I've heard about Texas cops, it would not surprise me a whole lot of they were drawing way more than required and selling the excess to recoup costs.

its fucked up i know this guy that was drunk driving and it took so long for the pigs to get the ambulance he fell asleep sitting there on the highway. and the ambulance came and took blood from him while he was asleep he luckily had an attorney (one that gave enough shit about him) where it was thrown out.

I've even have the pigs arrest me for one thing then later add completely seperate charges that had nothing to do with why i was arrested.. moved up to maxium security then them tossed out before my attorney could get there and before they could even magistrate me.. they will try anything

man im not even sure how it is in other states in the US, but I've gone through so many fake court processes.. where the attorney will be like "uhh lol well if you could have of done, we believe you would have done it..."

that kind of bs, or coming back to me telling me why they wont let me off the hook then when i point out to them that they are wrong they go "lol well the nature of ur crime we can't do it that way, u got outta jail to easily"

for me its either gone extremely well or extremely bad in court and with the pigs. Makes me realize i should of shaped up when i was younger and i could be an attorney right now. But at the same time had i shaped up earlier in life i probably wouldn't have the experience knowing how bs courts, judges, attorneys are.

its all baloney and propagandhi, but a lot of people fall for it over and over again. Just look at all the obvious false flags staged by first responders, they aren't called first responders for nothing.

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-04-06T05:04:01.467811+00:00
    Originally posted by aldra zero faith

looking into the actual law it's basically a turbo-warrant system. the reason why they did it is because legally a person can refuse to take a sobriety test; refusal generally leads to license suspension but carries a much less severe penalty than high-range DUI… ie. you can avoid a DUI simply by refusing to be tested.

The 'no refusal' system is basically just the capability for the police to immediately get a warrant via text message or email allowing them to draw blood for testing, potentially forcefully. there doesn't appear to be any significant oversight relating to when blood can and should be drawn and reasonable grounds for a warrant - they seem to be authorised by default.

the effect appears to be that during these 'no refusal' operations, the police are able to draw blood for whatever reason they like.

this... im not sure where dargo is from, but for aldra not being from the US he has a lot better grasp of it than dargo does.

funny in the same area you can easily look like shit and buy heroin blatantly and its no big deal
Jump to Top