User Controls

Could the earth be flat?

Idk how to post images from here but this:https://postimg.org/image/xvjp2kk47/

Is an image of the earth from either 80 miles or 120 miles with no fisheye lense. The horizon is almost completely straight. If anything it seems to dip at points. The video is on youtube.

This:
    https://postimg.org/image/yn2vtvo43/

Is supposed to be from the internstional space station at 240 miles. I don't see how the first can be a part of the second. There was also a man named August Piccard who was the first man to make it into the stratosphere in 1931 who said it was flat with upturned edges (what flat earthers claim is antarctica) hennesey made a crazy commercial about him
    https://youtu.be/oFBjBsxje6A

The only thing is not being able to see Polaris from the southern hemisphere (i have to take someone elses word) I saw a video of a flat earther explaining it but I didn't really understand. But I guess the same reason we can't see Asia from California. But can watch a ship disappear over the horizon and zoom in and see the whole thing. Which is kind of stupid that they claimed that was proof that water was curving but the horizon was straight.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'm convinced. It's flat for sure.
    Idk but I'm convinced we aren't a ball spinning at 1000mph. (Especially after watching the video the first screenshot was from)

And idk how you put two staight lines together (going twice as high as the first picture) and get a sphere.

You also have a guy on youtube who claims to have flown from Australia to South America straight at a normal time which wouldn't be possible if the earth was flat ot at least not with the map they use but something does not add up. But speaking of planes to fly straight north on a long flight on a spinning ball you would need to fly northeast not to mention keep adjusting downward to not gain altitude.

Post last edited by ACE at 2017-04-05T17:00:12.111708+00:00

Post last edited by ACE at 2017-04-05T17:01:10.199417+00:00

Post last edited by ACE at 2017-04-05T17:02:16.528988+00:00
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ

That's the point. It's all lies to convince humans that we are not unique and that we are insignificant even if there was a creator. There are countless other spinning balls light years away that have other life forms far superior to us. Anyone who thinks and believes cosmology has to come to that conclusion but if it is all a lie then it turns everything on its head.

Also that's not how flat earth is supposed to look. Picture a dome with liquid above it (space) and endless ice at antarctica...I know you have to be insane to believe that as opposed to the universe expanding through infinite space

Post last edited by ACE at 2017-04-05T17:13:11.140454+00:00
    have you ever huffed anything?
    Originally posted by o_o (s p l o o) have you ever huffed anything?
    https://youtu.be/pvkGQVuNPsY

No thats probably why I don't believe that magically turns into a ball if you just went a little higher.

What it is idk. But I can tell you I don't believe that it's not moving 1000 mph and it's not 93,000,000 miles away from the sun. Like I said there are inconsistencies with the flat earth map (if you believe the claims I mentioned about the flights from Australia to South America) but overall it makes more sense than what you were taught in school.

Post last edited by ACE at 2017-04-05T18:18:59.051029+00:00

Also where are all the satellites people say they can see from earth? Lol or the ISS that people say they can see from 230 miles away with the naked eye? But this video should have a lot satellites up there.

Post last edited by ACE at 2017-04-05T18:25:46.152237+00:00
    A picture taken from 80 miles up at that angle is going to show almost no curvature. It's deception like this that leads people to believe in nonsense claims. Given what we know about how physics works, there is no chance of the earth being flat.
    Originally posted by inb4l0pht A picture taken from 80 miles up at that angle is going to show almost no curvature. It's deception like this that leads people to believe in nonsense claims. Given what we know about how physics works, there is no chance of the earth being flat.

Nice avatar bro but if I can show 360 degrees at 80 miles and the horizon be flat or even appear concave at points and I go to another point and do the same thing how high do I have to go before all those straight lines form a nice smoothe dome? I can put 4 or 5 straight lines together but it's not going to form the top of a sphere....but just higher. So high only NASA can go...

What do you really know? Tesla didn't buy into it.

Most religion has always been used to control people but the idea that earth is unique to the rest of space or the center of everything would change everything. And why is that so hard to believe BESIDES NASA and what schools taught you?

That operation fish bowl was weird too.
    But if thats 80 miles its 1/3 the height of the ISS..at ground level looking out at the beach I could buy that maybe.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    no
    Originally posted by aldra no

yeah
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Sure if we spinned at 100.000 miles per second.
    nood
Jump to Top