User Controls

The secret to forming a successful dictatorship of the proletariat

Lanny Bird of Courage
    is to show people how truly horrible freedom is, as such they shall beg for it to be stripped forthwith if only to be rid of its crushing aspect, it's terrors, its uncertainties and its indignities. But you mustn't cave too soon, to grab the low fruit of petty freedoms to have them wrested from your clutches again. No, you must let them suffer, stew in their own responsibility, drown in the filth and disarray that freedom means. And when at last they gasp "we can't go on, surely any more and we'll drown!" and "take it, take it all, for all the good it has done us. Sooner be rid of it wholly than endure it a moment longer". And in that moment you can seize it all and hold it tight. Put the lights from their eyes, break their backs, and watch them rejoice for being at last free from what haunts us most of all: liberty. Take it all upon yourself, absolute power, responsibility for all and accountability to none, not even the gods above and demons below. Take it up like christ, your cross to bear, that never again will another soul need be paralyzed, a deer in the headlights of personal responsibility. All for one, and you above all. Haha, to glory!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    superior firepower
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Control of the youth.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    fear of threats that the general population are unable to manage themselves is what all leader based societies are, and always have been, based on. the type of threats differ from one era/leader to the next. but they all use exaggerated or completely made up threats.

there is much value in being the percieved protector of a population. monetary and political value.

our societies in the west are no different.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    And yet, there are still those who would oppose authority at every possible turn, so it's not like it's going to be a walk in the park for the tyrants or anything. They're gonna have to work for it, and they ain't all that good at working.
    Freedom is great but nobody wants to work towards survival they just want vending machine all drugs illegal kill the planet and animals maaaan
    Originally posted by -SpectraL And yet, there are still those who would oppose authority at every possible turn, so it's not like it's going to be a walk in the park for the tyrants or anything. They're gonna have to work for it, and they ain't all that good at working.

Okay thats a good one
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Until your authoritarian communist dictatorship becomes even shittier to live in and people will want freedom again. Also no matter how shit my life i would rather die free than live in chains. So fuck your state.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I can break the law without even leaving the house I dont get it
    Originally posted by aldra superior firepower

Literally what I came into this thread to say. Guns = wins.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I can break the law without even leaving the house I dont get it

That's only because you're in your house. Very soon now, that won't matter, because they'll be able to track and monitor your every movement even in your own house. They'll be able to scan right through brick and mortar all the way from outer space, and all of it will be recorded and logged and stored for their future or current perusal. No joke. Most of these technologies are already in their prototype phases and are being tested out on the unsuspecting public as we speak.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL That's only because you're in your house. Very soon now, that won't matter, because they'll be able to track and monitor your every movement even in your own house. They'll be able to scan right through brick and mortar all the way from outer space, and all of it will be recorded and logged and stored for their future or current perusal. No joke. Most of these technologies are already in their prototype phases and are being tested out on the unsuspecting public as we speak.

Meth makes you aware enough to pick up their hidden hologram microphones
    Originally posted by Sophie Also no matter how shit my life i would rather die free than live in chains. So fuck your state.

Yea, they'll happily just kill you.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Meth makes you aware enough to pick up their hidden hologram microphones

Interesting idea. I'm sure they've dabbled with it. Transmit a particle beam into the house which then constructs the physical form of a receiver/transmitter in mid air, possibly even invisibly, and wirelessly transmits all sounds in the house to a remote location. Totally plausible.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Totally plausible.
    Originally posted by Lanny

The future is particle beams and quantum entanglement.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The future is particle beams and quantum entanglement.
    Optical RAM, space lasers, Li-Fi or AWS Snowballs: What will be the future of data transfer?

http://www.cbronline.com/news/big-data/optical-ram-space-lasers-li-fi-or-aws-snowballs-what-will-be-the-future-of-data-transfer-4798523

But fibre optic isn’t a cure all, it has its problems. One particular problem occurs when that light signal reaches a machine, once it does that it must then be converted into an electrical signal which copper-veined devices can handle.

This results in speed bottlenecks.

However, engineers at NTT think that optical RAM may be the answer to this by using optical RAM cells which have memory gates that take 1s and 0s of binary code and creates pulses of light by blocking or allowing light to pass.

The end result is that the bottlenecks no-longer exist, making fibre optic much more effective and also more power efficient.
    The optical RAM consumes 30 nanowatts, which makes it five times less power hungry than a flash drive.

5. LCRD integrated photonics

NASA has created a laser-powered modem that uses integrated-photonics to transfer data up to 100 times faster than radio.

Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump fiber optics

Originally posted by -SpectraL Interesting idea. I'm sure they've dabbled with it. Transmit a particle beam into the house which then constructs the physical form of a receiver/transmitter in mid air, possibly even invisibly, and wirelessly transmits all sounds in the house to a remote location. Totally plausible.
Jump to Top