User Controls

Anybody here like guns?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I do, I used to go shoot at the shooting range all the time back in the day. I had a shottie and a Yugoslavian ak-47. I pro gun and I believe every American should own for his / her defense. My lady friend the nurse has a p99 and she showed it to me for the first time the other day and it was really cool looking. She said we can go shoot it this coming weekend so I'm psyched because I have fired a fire arm in awhile. But she's from Louisiana where more people tend to have high caliber weaponry compared to the pee shooters most Texans have. So anyone here like guns?

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol, pee shooters

I wish, but there are too many expensive hoops to jump through here and you'd go to jail if you ever actually did use it in self defence. I do have a friend that managed to get licensed and bought a five-seven, he's since moved to the US though.
    I do. Moving to the US is the first best decision I've made, and buying an AR 15 upon my arrival is the second.
    Flexes muscles

your damn right I do.

srsly though I want SKS, im saving up,.

Originally posted by aldra lol, pee shooters

I wish, but there are too many expensive hoops to jump through here and you'd go to jail if you ever actually did use it in self defence. I do have a friend that managed to get licensed and bought a five-seven, he's since moved to the US though.

Are you in the UK?
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Flexes muscles

your damn right I do.

srsly though I want SKS, im saving up,.

that would be pretty sweet

I had one of these

Originally posted by Dargo I do. Moving to the US is the first best decision I've made, and buying an AR 15 upon my arrival is the second.

that's pretty cool I bet that's fun
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Are you in the UK?

Australia, gun laws are pretty similar from what I understand
    Originally posted by aldra Australia, gun laws are pretty similar from what I understand

ah gotcha
    I used to love them, but it was mostly fueled by paranoia it would seem. I used to have an AK, two ARs, an AR-10, three handguns, a shotgun, and a hunting rifle, with reloading equipment, cleaning equipment and replacement parts for all of them.

I gave the hunting rifle to my grandfather for his birthday and sold the rest after my paranoia started to go away.

I bought a glock 30 for a CCW and plan on getting another hunting rifle but I doubt I'll ever get back into guns at the same level again. I also have everything I'd need to build an AR just in case I need it. More of a money-sink than it's worth imo. That being said I do believe that everyone that hasn't been convicted of violent crime should be able to own as many guns as they wish.

I also believe that we ought to change all CWP laws to "shall issue" rather than "may issue," but then require anyone that wants to buy a handgun or semi-auto to get a carry license first.

Post last edited by Hash Slinging Slasher at 2017-04-05T09:11:00.984049+00:00
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    I'd like to rub an M1A in a sage chassis against my dick, might as well add an aimpoint too, that is all.
Jump to Top