User Controls

Would you hire this person?

[FONT=Open Sans][SIZE=14px]About Me: Tell me about YOURself! I"m interested in marketing so I want to know more about you, to better provide for you. I hope to go into advertising and put my cheesy sense of humor to use.

Fun Fact: I make a pretty mean gourmet cereal bowl with milk.

I am passionate about art. I frequent museums and galleries in my free time and constantly draw inspiration from modern artists. I paint, draw, take artsy Instagram photos, and work with mixed media. When I'm not at work, I liked to obsess over art supplies and their cute packaging.[/SIZE][/FONT]

arthur treacher African Astronaut
    the banality and self-absorbed assurance of these statements foment a rage within me that only extreme physical violence can sate.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    [FONT=arial][SIZE=14px]
    When I'm not at work, I liked to obsess over art supplies and their cute packaging.

That sounds like something a girl would say, and since the only girl in your life is Ashley, i'm going to assume this was written by her and if so, why yes, i would certainly hire her so i could bang her on the clock etc.[/SIZE]

For real real though. Let me put myself into the mind of a Human Resources nigger for a second.

[SIZE=14px]About Me: Tell me about YOURself! I"m interested in marketing so I want to know more about you, to better provide for you. I hope to go into advertising and put my cheesy sense of humor to use.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14px]Eh, not bad but a little short on details. Ok so you're interested in marketing, big deal we got niggers lining up from around the block to take this position why should we hire you specifically? What sets you apart? What will you be able to provide that others can't?

Fun Fact: I make a pretty mean gourmet cereal bowl with milk.

Too much irrelevant crap, at first it was kinda' cute now it's too much.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14px]I am passionate about art.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14px]Ok, IDK about the job specifics here but why should i care.

I frequent museums and galleries in my free time and constantly draw inspiration from modern artists.

Name a few and only a few for brevity.

I paint, draw, take artsy Instagram photos, and work with mixed media.

Expand on how this is useful to the organization you're trying to get hired by. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14px]
    When I'm not at work, I liked to obsess over art supplies and their cute packaging.
    [/SIZE]

Personally i can appreciate the whimsical childish quasi charms, but employers got money on their mind nothing else.[/FONT]
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ^yeah a lil to much quirkiness. Some places here in austin have a section on their applications that demand you draw a silly picture or say what famous person your most like and why to see if you have "personality"

I put that I am most like david duchovny because I look jedi and the ladies love me. And I actually got an interview. lolz
Jump to Top