Got a free day off work

They canceled our shift today because of tornado warnings in the area

It's nice having a free day off work but my paycheck is going to suffer
    take acid on your day off
    Originally posted by greenplastic take acid on your day off

I wish I had something I could do for celebration
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    taking acid and watching tornados sounds fucking awesome
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra taking acid and watching tornados sounds fucking awesome

Ketamine + tornadoes

"Duuuude, the tornado is all the way over there but i think it sucked up my brain"
    buy LTC
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher Ketamine + tornadoes

"Duuuude, the tornado is all the way over there but i think it sucked up my brain"

Brings a whole new meaning to the feeling of getting sucked into a k hole. Knado?
    More tornado warnings. No free day off work today though
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Call in a bomb threat from a payphone. Timeless classic.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Tornadoes have always been fascinating to me. When you think of insanely destructive shit you typically think of man made things like nukes, missiles, bombs, etc

But tornadoes are totally natural. No one to blame, no way to prevent them. And we've all seen what they can do. Shows that nature can keep up with us when it comes to destroying shit
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    we aint shit compared to nature. just ants with huge egos.
    Originally posted by mmQ Call in a bomb threat from a payphone. Timeless classic.

When I take the morning bus its always packed shoulder to shoulder, nowhere to sit.

I'm gonna fill up a water bottle with sarin, inject some atropine, wear a mask and dump that shit on the bus, ahh now I can spread my legs and sip my coffee in comfort.
    nill Yung Blood
    Originally posted by mmQ Call in a bomb threat from a payphone. Timeless classic.

lol payphones
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by nill lol payphones

payphones are still around to some extent at least here in texas. My friend and I 11 years ago would call the pigs in the middle of the night and say "Hey its me scott and I think im gonna kill myself..." then run and hide and watch the cops come with their search light.

We'd then up the ante and drive to a different pay phone and be like "heey... its me scott again... i now have a gun... and I'm really gonna kill myself now..." shit was hilarious we'd be giggling in the bushes while they'd drive around like idiots in circles.

I've been arrested numerous times, but more often than not I've been able to get away lol
    Jeffery Dahmer did similar social hijinx for most of his young life before his warped sexuality became a factor and he escalated to killing people.

Maybe you should become a serial killer Bill Krozby, you can strike back at a society that has pushed a good hard working man down and if all goes to shit you became a sensation plastered all over CNN with pictures of archie and Bill Krozbydogs becoming mainstream. You will be a teen heartthrob and get fan mail from chickens around the globe.

Dare to stab a hooker to death with a screwdriver, fam?
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher But tornadoes are totally natural. No one to blame

HAARP, son
    Originally posted by reject HAARP, son

I knew someone was going to say this. But AFAIK they can't do tornadoes yet
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher I knew someone was going to say this. But AFAIK they can't do tornadoes yet

That's just what they want you to think.
    I wonder if a firestorm has ever spawned a tornado

That would be fucking terrifying
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher Tornadoes have always been fascinating to me. When you think of insanely destructive shit you typically think of man made things like nukes, missiles, bombs, etc

But tornadoes are totally natural. No one to blame, no way to prevent them. And we've all seen what they can do. Shows that nature can keep up with us when it comes to destroying shit

actually not all tornadoes are natural considering the whole weather manipulation aspect to some of them.. just tsunamis, floods, ect.. but yeah i get where your sayin though
Jump to Top