User Controls

TOTSE Phone-Ins (Old But Gold)

Hewfil1 Houston
    In the TOTSE days people used to harass call-in shows such as Bill Keller. I stumbled across a recording I have from some of those.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/iwi63av5x2511ym/Bill%20Keller%20-%20Totse%20calls.mp4?dl=0

I stored it in my DropBox, and if anyone happens to have more, I'd love to see them.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Ha, i remember this. I remember that Jeff Hunter descended from Mount Olympus to convey his displeasure as well. Bell Killer was like: I'mma sue those faggots.
    Hewfil1 Houston
    Ha, i remember this. I remember that Jeff Hunter descended from Mount Olympus to convey his displeasure as well. Bell Killer was like: I'mma sue those faggots.

I love the very last one.
    Caller: "I have two things I'm thankful for, one is that I'm not a Christian, and I don't have that sweater."
    Bill: "Really."
    I love the very last one.
    Caller: "I have two things I'm thankful for, one is that I'm not a Christian, and I don't have that sweater."
    Bill: "Really."

Haha, fucking Bill Keller. Good times. Did you know! I once phoned nuclearrabbit in the totse days. He was like: Guise i'm bored someone call me, i'll pay, i was like sure ok. So i called him up, and he was like whispering and shit cause his gf was next to him sleeping all in all it was pretty awkward but at least i got to phone Australia and it was the only time i've spoken in real time to a totse/zoklet/whatever person. Well, i got Micheal Myers in my phone so i've whatsapp'd that fag a couple times. But meh. If i ever go to the states again i need to visit a couple of you fags etc.
    Hewfil1 Houston
    Haha, fucking Bill Keller. Good times. Did you know! I once phoned nuclearrabbit in the totse days. He was like: Guise i'm bored someone call me, i'll pay, i was like sure ok. So i called him up, and he was like whispering and shit cause his gf was next to him sleeping all in all it was pretty awkward but at least i got to phone Australia and it was the only time i've spoken in real time to a totse/zoklet/whatever person. Well, i got Micheal Myers in my phone so i've whatsapp'd that fag a couple times. But meh. If i ever go to the states again i need to visit a couple of you fags etc.

Visit me first you fagget.
    Visit me first you fagget.

Lol sure, i forgot your general location though. Which state you in?
    I haven't seen that video in years, and it's still funny.
    Hewfil1 Houston
    Lol sure, i forgot your general location though. Which state you in?

As long as you don't spam the fuck out of me I'll just text you. Hahah.
    As long as you don't spam the fuck out of me I'll just text you. Hahah.

That's over 9000 dollars a text if we're going transatlantic breh. Uhm, do you have pidgin? We could XMPP, besides 'Off The Record' we can even reroute through TOR when on PC for uber sec with proxifier. If you wanna' remain mobile download SecureChat from the app store for your Android.
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    fucking rocklin made this mini-speech about how he 'coordinated the assault on bill keller' or some shit when he was at taintedbrowser. I should look it up....or maybe I won't bother because rocklin is a fag and no one cares.
    Hewfil1 Houston
    That's over 9000 dollars a text if we're going transatlantic breh. Uhm, do you have pidgin? We could XMPP, besides 'Off The Record' we can even reroute through TOR when on PC for uber sec with proxifier. If you wanna' remain mobile download SecureChat from the app store for your Android.

Or, use TextNow app.
    fucking rocklin made this mini-speech about how he 'coordinated the assault on bill keller' or some shit when he was at taintedbrowser. I should look it up….or maybe I won't bother because rocklin is a fag and no one cares.

I care.

@Hewfil, yeah, but i'd rather XMPP cuz i can do that from my PC as well.
    Hewfil1 Houston
    I care.

@Hewfil, yeah, but i'd rather XMPP cuz i can do that from my PC as well.

TextNow.com bud.
    Hewfil1 Houston
    Also Sophie, check your fucking PM's.
    Oh, one sec.
    I don't have a PM from you.
    Ok with minimal effort I found this, but digging up the origin and pedigree would be a bit more work. Just take my word for it that he said it, and save me the trouble of having to waste my time fucking around looking for the original post that contains this quote.

"My name is Rocklin, I am a long standing member of Totse, Totse2, IntoSanctuary and RDFRN. On Totse i was a member of the fabled Totse Army, this fact my be unknown to some. I was part of the raid on the Lord Of The Rings Fansite and (Because i had satellite TV at the time) a progress reporter for the live on-air Telephone abuse of "Live Prayer With Bill Keller". If you look around the net you maybe able to find the recordings of that day."
    Ok with minimal effort I found this, but digging up the origin and pedigree would be a bit more work. Just take my word for it that he said it, and save me the trouble of having to waste my time fucking around looking for the original post that contains this quote.

"My name is Rocklin, I am a long standing member of Totse, Totse2, IntoSanctuary and RDFRN. On Totse i was a member of the fabled Totse Army, this fact my be unknown to some. I was part of the raid on the Lord Of The Rings Fansite and (Because i had satellite TV at the time) a progress reporter for the live on-air Telephone abuse of "Live Prayer With Bill Keller". If you look around the net you maybe able to find the recordings of that day."

You're right, rocklin is a fag and nobody cares.
    Hewfil1 Houston
    Agreed.
    Why can't I thank TDR's post above?
Jump to Top