User Controls

Best show/series you've ever watched?

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I've seen a couple good ones over the years but three come to mind if i had to pick the best. For me it would be:
    • Hannibal
    • Mr. Robot
    • Game of Thrones

In that order, I'd highly suggest everyone who hasn't seen them yet watch the first two i mentioned since GoT is more fantasy like i think it's not for everyone even though it's pretty popular regardless. Honorable mention goes to The Sopranos.
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Nothing new, but Ive always been a Dr. Who fan. I really liked David Tenet playing the Doctor. Some of the newer shit with whatshisname... was it Matt Smith or something? Well, the Doctor who went off with Ameilia Pond.. I wasnt so fond of and for what they budgetted to that season I think they could have done a better job. Who cares about fancy Daliks if they story sucks?
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    House. No not because it's the vicodin variety hour, it can go all the way on the spectrum from situational humor to serious drama
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    Friday the thirteenth the series

But I was pretty young at the time and a lot of it was because micki gave me a boner. I bet if I watched it now, it would suck.

fuckin canadians, man.

The only TV I really watch is NFL.
    The only TV I really watch is NFL.

Well, i don't really watch TV either i just download everything i need.
    But roshambo, House is pretty unrealistic, especially in the depiction of his opiate dependence. Those pills he pops all the time are just hydrocodone 5/500. I saw what Wilson wrote on the pad when he was writing his script and that's what House takes. In reality he would be taking like percs or at least norcos. I also saw an episode where, when he was in a lot of pain, he went home and reached up on top of a shelf and got a kit and shot morphine with a syringe. If he is doing that shit, there is no way in hell he would be taking lortab 5's all day. Then when it shows him in withdrawal, he is all sweating and shit....from 5's....come the fuck on.
    But roshambo, House is pretty unrealistic, especially in the depiction of his opiate dependence. Those pills he pops all the time are just hydrocodone 5/500. I saw what Wilson wrote on the pad when he was writing his script and that's what House takes. In reality he would be taking like percs or at least norcos. I also saw an episode where, when he was in a lot of pain, he went home and reached up on top of a shelf and got a kit and shot morphine with a syringe. If he is doing that shit, there is no way in hell he would be taking lortab 5's all day. Then when it shows him in withdrawal, he is all sweating and shit….from 5's….come the fuck on.

I think if you take 5's long enough you eventually get some sort of minor withdrawal. But yeah, when was the last time any show got anything about drugs right? Even in Mr. Robot the guy does morphine, MS Contin i think 30's and he crushes them to snort them. That's bullshit, oral BA for morphine is what, 40% while intranasal is like 30%. Might as well pop them in that case. He does get subs though every once in a while to stave off withdrawals so that was pretty realistic i thought.

It's a good show, you should watch Mr. Robot.
    what's it about? you know, I just now realized that I pay for cable but I don't watch it....I haven't even turned on the TV at my house in like a year.

when I do watch tv its always over someone else's house.

the last thing I watched at my house was the fargo tv series, the one with billybob.
    what's it about? you know, I just now realized that I pay for cable but I don't watch it….I haven't even turned on the TV at my house in like a year.

when I do watch tv its always over someone else's house.

the last thing I watched at my house was the fargo tv series, the one with billybob.

It's about a guy that works for a cyber security firm, he does some freelance hacking for good in his free time when all of a sudden he gets recruited to take down the evil corporation that his employer is a part of. It's way more fascinating than i make it sound though, because the character development is awesome, there's action, there's intrigue, there's drama. It's more than just a hacker show, it's a people show, about ideals, about how fucked up the world is and saving it but at what price?

The screenplay is great, the music is great, there's drugs, women, murder and the realism is superb because when they hack, they actually use the tools real hackers use and they don't talk bullshit.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Northern Exposure hands down
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    oh and the outer limits, please stand by =)
    fucking Bill Krozby
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    I want to be a game dialog and scenario writer like this guy fuys:https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/the-narrative-had-to-be-baked-into-the-corridors-marc-laidlaw-on-writing-half-life
Jump to Top