User Controls

Should fraternities be banned?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Laci green lives in my neighborhood here in austin tx home to one of the most prestigious universities. I used to work for a fraternity sigma chi and the guys seemed pretty chill but like most people in their early to mid twenties can get kinda rowdy from all the partying.

What do you think about this issue? hmmmm?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lpwUnBId6U
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I don't see any real reason to ban them, people are entitled to spend their time how they like I suppose but it always seemed like a pretty stupid tradition to me. Kinda like paying a decent chunk of money for people to be your friend and do stupid shit with you, seems depressing.
    ^thats what I thought initially, but I think they would probably be friends any how , they just like to live together and set up events with like minded people to make money. I have a friend in a frat (the one that got me the job) and they are all pretty chill bros and they just like to set up life long relationships so they can help eachother stay successful.

He even got me into their party for free to see chief keef and it was off the chain
    Laci green lives in my neighborhood here in austin tx home to one of the most prestigious universities. I used to work for a fraternity sigma chi and the guys seemed pretty chill but like most people in their early to mid twenties can get kinda rowdy from all the partying.

What do you think about this issue? hmmmm?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lpwUnBId6U
    I think that broad's annoying voice should be banned, and you.
    Why should I be banned because i support mens rights? herp durp, looks like we got simp in the house, darth beaver b simpin'!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    No, affirmative action should be banned.
    ^
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    fuck FON
    FON??? lol whutt?
    Why should I be banned because i support mens rights? herp durp, looks like we got simp in the house, darth beaver b simpin'!
    Because you're you
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    Because FON made a 32 page thread about affirmative action back at zoklet, that's why Bill Krozby
Jump to Top