User Controls

Bamboozled

So, there's a particular neighbor on my block who needs to be knocked down a few pegs. I'd basically like to make his life hell because he's a wretched being and I figure it could potentially be entertaining. My first idea is to plant a bamboo grove on or just outside of his property. Apparently bamboo grows/spreads like crazy and is damn near impossible to fully remove once it takes root. It would ruin all of his precious gardens in addition to the manicured lawn.

Has anyone planted bamboo before? Thoughts on a particular variety, or any alternate suggestions?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    it would be easier to plant salt, but points for creativity

if you really wanted to wreak havoc you could plant weed or poppies, then tip off the police
    Originally posted by aldra if you really wanted to wreak havoc you could plant weed or poppies, then tip off the police

That's a thought, but I kinda like the idea of him running around all day hacking away at stalks, digging trenches, buying barriers, etc. to absolutely no avail. It would mess with his mind more. I can always frame him for something bigger later.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    japanese knotweed
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I would personally have to give something like this the creep factor. I'd probably go buy up a bunch of angel statues and place it somewhere he will easily see it everyday(in front of his car's driver side door, for example)and very very slowly make it slightly creepier each day(black roses in it's arms, "blood" crying from it's eyes,"He saved you" written on it's forehead) you know generally be a creepy ass fuck about it. Seems this would mess with him more than anything.
Jump to Top