User Controls

The official 'Thank You Lanny' thread

SBTlauien African Astronaut
    About six months or so strong, and still going. Forum is slow and has some bugs, but Lanny stands his ground and doesn't let anyone tumble him like others have. No new themes but browser extensions can solve that.

Thank you Lanny.
    This blood is fam for life. On my momma, cuz. Word is bond.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Lanny is a real ass trill ass OGbloodcomptonnigger. Thanks for the forum Lan homie5lyfe.
    No increase in users.

Site looks liek it was designed by a 4 year old lupus sufferer.

Not another Dumpster Slut.

#ThanksLanny
    LiquidIce Houston
    Amen brother SBTlauien! There's some rough edges here and there, along with a few assholes, but it's a great place to hang out at.

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    All you really are is a few neglected files and folders on an old hard drive under Lanny's bedroom desk.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    All you really are is a few neglected files and folders on an old hard drive under Lanny's bedroom desk.

ATTN ALL: I CAN'T START NEW THREADS
    I like the approach Lanny has taken to this, and I think the low population helps make it work. If this forum was busier, it wouldn't be feasible to have no mods etc, but it certainly cuts down on drama and shit. Also fuck frivolous shit like additional themes, cuz who cares, as long as it's not hideous, I'm good with it.
    EasyDoesIt Tuskegee Airman
    I actually really appreciate what Lanny's got going on here. Sure, I wish I could leave the site and have all traces of everything I've ever written disappear, but it's cool to be in touch with you guys. I also like the fact that the forum is basically free for us to do and say what we want. To be honest, the dude typically gives really great insight when he comments on stuff, but you can tell he's busy.

Long story short, even though he's busy making a ton of money and cross-dressing, it is appreciated that he tends to our playground.
    I like the approach Lanny has taken to this, and I think the low population helps make it work. If this forum was busier, it wouldn't be feasible to have no mods etc, but it certainly cuts down on drama and shit. Also fuck frivolous shit like additional themes, cuz who cares, as long as it's not hideous, I'm good with it.

I still want the poop theme tho
    http://niggasin.space/forum/help-and-suggestions/44486-poop-theme
    TLN IS DAILY

TLN IS DAILY

TLN IS

DAILY
    u wot m8?
    I actually really appreciate what Lanny's got going on here. Sure, I wish I could leave the site and have all traces of everything I've ever written disappear, but it's cool to be in touch with you guys. I also like the fact that the forum is basically free for us to do and say what we want. To be honest, the dude typically gives really great insight when he comments on stuff, but you can tell he's busy.

Long story short, even though he's busy making a ton of money and cross-dressing, it is appreciated that he tends to our playground.

Here, here.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Lanny is the first of his kind... a Virtual Transvestite. This means that he only cross dresses as an Internet user, but not in real life.
    Lanny is the first of his kind… a Virtual Transvestite. This means that he only cross dresses as an Internet user, but not in real life.

That was actually pretty funny. Lan only wears a dress as he works or posts on the forum.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Lanny is the first of his kind… a Virtual Transvestite. This means that he only cross dresses as an Internet user, but not in real life.

I do both. ;)
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    How do I change the theme with Firefox?
    How do I change the theme with Firefox?

Menu openen, dan aanpassen dan themas klikken gekkie.
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Menu openen, dan aanpassen dan themas klikken gekkie.

Hahaha ja dat weet ik wel, ik bedoelde meer hoe je een forum een andere thema zou kunnen geven via een Firefox extensie.. klonk mogelijk als ik zo keek naar de OP. Ik gebruik zelf nu zo'n donkere Firefox thema. En ik gebruik ook zo'n lettertype veranderaar. Verdana 10 blijft m'n bestie.
Jump to Top