User Controls

:Lanny is a nigger

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    amd a pussy the guy wont cam upu becacause because he's a fat faggot and edits peoples post because he is a faggot.

[
    yea lanny sux
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby amd a pussy the guy wont cam upu becacause because he's a fat faggot and edits peoples post because he is a faggot.

[

on a scale from 1 to 10 how drunk are you right now?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Lanny on a scale from 1 to 10 how drunk are you right now?

probably like a nie a 9er
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby probably like a nie a 9er

Originally posted by Lanny
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i dont do drugs because i quit, gonts

lol, I'd be amazed if you could make it 48 hours without drinking yourself into a stupor. Not that I can really stand in judgement, but at least don't pretend like you don't unsuccessfully try to "cut back" every other week
    Turn it up to 11 and get this party started.
    I finally quit drinking and NOW all the gas stations around me get Sunday beer sales
    how about you turn up you idiot
    Okay.. okay..yea YEA. FUCK. I'LL FUCKING DO THAT MAN.

I TURNED UP DUDE.
    You didnt turn up shit bitch
    And that's the moment where I would slap the shit out of you in real life.

Why can't you not be an asshole for ONE MOMENT? I was nice to you and trying to have fun and party and you're a fucking asshole. Like, what the fuck, Doug?.Why?
    Originally posted by Horatio Abernathy And that's the moment where I would slap the shit out of you in real life.

Why can't you not be an asshole for ONE MOMENT? I was nice to you and trying to have fun and party and you're a fucking asshole. Like, what the fuck, Doug?.Why?

you're a bitch and a pussy you wont slap slap shit because youre a faggot
    Do you remember when Bill Krozby and Lanny were guna weigh themselves on TC and then Bill Krozby fagged out cos he's a wannabe-anorexic chick who tells himself he weighs 140lbs
    Originally posted by reject Do you remember when Bill Krozby and Lanny were guna weigh themselves on TC and then Bill Krozby fagged out cos he's a wannabe-anorexic chick who tells himself he weighs 140lbs

i didnt fag out i just trolled the guy, i didnt see the point in weighing in with a guy 100 lbs over my self.
    Mmhmm
    bling bling Dark Matter
    how wonts to see a pic of krov sucin his wn dic
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i didnt fag out i just trolled the guy, i didnt see the point in weighing in with a guy 100 lbs over my self.

IT WOS JUST A PRANK BR0
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Lanny Not that I can really stand in judgement…

Amen to that. Amen to that.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i didnt fag out i just trolled the guy, i didnt see the point in weighing in with a guy 100 lbs over my self.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby aahhh my bad bud, I was way more krunk than normal sunday night and today I wa way more sober than normal and completely forgot. Plus I was going to buy a scale but forgot to do that as well.

Now I feel like a total tosser, you should of just hit me up on here.

And I'm not a fatass I weigh 140-145lbs at 5'10, thats fairly average
Jump to Top