User Controls

Internet Romance.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    It's a fool's errand. Ever fallen in love with a girl from the internet? A real girl? I kinda did, a while ago. We talked for ages about all kinds of shit, she was cute too, still is actually. Exactly my type. She's kind of a troubled girl and we lost touch after a while. But she's really talented, she sings really well, plays guitar and piano too, she has a youtube channel and sometimes uploads a song. And i listen to it. And it makes me kind of sad when i do, but i do it anyway.

rip

How about you?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    doom Houston
    cant get the succ through a computer screen
    Got a link?

Yea, I've been there. Spent a good chunk of my life talking to her. Even let her into my real life. A while ago I had to cut ties because it was just shit. I feel bad about how it ended but it's better that way.
    Originally posted by doom cant get the succ through a computer screen

It's not always about the succ yung blood.
    Originally posted by Horatio Abernathy Got a link?

Yea, I've been there. Spent a good chunk of my life talking to her. Even let her into my real life. A while ago I had to cut ties because it was just shit. I feel bad about how it ended but it's better that way.

You've got mail.
Jump to Top