User Controls

when its 2017 but ur listening to dubstep

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Never really liked dubstep. I like almost all electronic music except for dubstep.
    Originally posted by Sophie Never really liked dubstep. I like almost all electronic music except for dubstep.

I don't like a whole lot of it either really but I like 16 bit. If you like noisia and the likes you should check them out. IMO noisia and 16 bit are my favorite electronic music artists
    i forgot that was a kind of music
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Lol, I remember listening to that EP that had chainsaw calligraphy on it on loop for like way too long when I was 16.
    >when you're listening to dubstep at all
    >when you're greenplastic and ur dum
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    >when you're a basement junkie hating on people for having interests
    you're a simple pussle for babbys
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I've moved on to HateStep.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    fidget is ok
    Originally posted by crabbypenguin >when you're greenplastic and ur dum

That made me laugh because it came out of nowhere.
    What kind of pussle am I, raj?
    a rubixs cube with 5 sides solved and 1 side scrambled, but to solve the scrambled side it will scramble all the solved sides.

or

a rubixs cube with 4 sides solved and 2 sides scrambled, but to solve the scrambled sides it will scramble all the solved sides

the first 1 is a trick because if 5 sides are solved the other side has to be solved, so im saying you give off the appearance of some mental/behavioral dysfunction but actually are normal

or

the second 1 means you have some problems and to solve them youd create even more problems

Post last edited by crabbypenguin at 2017-04-02T21:47:35.954250+00:00
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    or

the second 1 means you have some problems and to solve them youd create even more problems

Does that work? Is that a legit method to solve problems? Honest question.
    Originally posted by crabbypenguin a rubixs cube with 5 sides solved and 1 side scrambled, but to solve the scrambled side it will scramble all the solved sides.

or

a rubixs cube with 4 sides solved and 2 sides scrambled, but to solve the scrambled sides it will scramble all the solved sides

the first 1 is a trick because if 5 sides are solved the other side has to be solved, so im saying you give off the appearance of some mental/behavioral dysfunction but actually are normal

or

Post last edited by crabbypenguin at 2017-04-02T21:47:35.
    Originally posted by Horatio Abernathy Does that work? Is that a legit method to solve problems? Honest question.

problems that seem unapproachable are approachable when you see them as a sequence of small problems
    Originally posted by NARCassist you dint think that thru too well did ya?

it makes sense, what's wrong with it
    Originally posted by crabbypenguin it makes sense, what's wrong with it

my bad, dint read it all.
Jump to Top