User Controls

ATTN: RisiR

I'm thinking about learning German. As someone who speaks it, please answer the following (when you're unbanned):

1. Objectively speaking, would you say German is an easy language to learn? Easier than English?
    2. What is the hardest part about German?
    3. What is the easiest?
    4. How long do you think it would take for someone to be fluent at minimum? A couple months?

Thank you.
    ALT Yung Blood
    The Canadian battle rap scene is dope as fuck. King of the Dot got some good white guys. I posted a couple of videos before.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Riser is a huge faggot and he's already stated that its an easy language to learn, more so than english. But he also claims that you sound "gayer" when you speak german over english. He's a total cool dude. Most germans I've met are total faggots and are really pale and hate americans FACT

mandela effect like a mother fucker
    ALT Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Dargo I'm thinking about learning German. As someone who speaks it, please answer the following (when you're unbanned):

1. Objectively speaking, would you say German is an easy language to learn? Easier than English?
    2. What is the hardest part about German?
    3. What is the easiest?
    4. How long do you think it would take for someone to be fluent at minimum? A couple months?

Thank you.

1. Harder
    2. Probably pronouns
    3. No idea
    4. Depends on the individual

You're welcome.
    ALT Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Riser is a huge faggot and he's already stated that its an easy language to learn, more so than english. But he also claims that you sound "gayer" when you speak german over english. He's a total cool dude. Most germans I've met are total faggots and are really pale and hate americans FACT

mandela effect like a mother fucker

Shut the fuck up.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Riser is a huge faggot and he's already stated that its an easy language to learn, more so than english. But he also claims that you sound "hader" when you speak german over english. He's a total cool dude. Most germans I've met are total faggots and are really pale and hate americans FACT

no, u a fag.

There is something to be said about German sounding cool. Admittedly, that's one of the reasons I want to learn it. English is lame, whereas German rivals Ruski.
    cucked
    Originally posted by ALT 1. Harder
    2. Probably pronouns
    3. No idea
    4. Depends on the individual

You're welcome.

1. Why?
    2. What about pronouns?
    3. Ok.
    4. Assume the person is smaht (at least somewhat) and studies it a lot.
    ALT Yung Blood
    1. Because
    2. They are hard to learn
    3. Yea
    4. You will never figure out certain things but you should be able to have a conversation within a couple of months. Sure.
    Originally posted by ALT 1. Because
    2. They are hard to learn
    3. Yea
    4. You will never figure out certain things but you should be able to have a conversation within a couple of months. Sure.

2. Why? Too many of them?
    4. So you've never met a perfect second-language German speaker? Could someone learn enough to pass without being noticed?
    5. Oh, and how thick is your English accent - assuming you have one?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Dargo no, u a fag.

There is something to be said about German sounding cool. Admittedly, that's one of the reasons I want to learn it. English is lame, whereas German rivals Ruski.

German is pretty cool. Especially if you speak it with a hardcore Austrian accent. Like the Fuhrer.
    germans are annoying in general because they always wanna get all inquisitive about the simplest conversation. they wanna play devils advocate and shit all the time. fuck that i dont got time plus it makes my heart race when I just got an offhanded comment to make and some german motherfucker wants to argue about it with me. like go away! I'm trying to eat my pad thai standing up man not everyone is interested in that shit. the only good way to shut a german up is to mention the holocaust.
    Originally posted by WS germans are annoying in general because they always wanna get all inquisitive about the simplest conversation. they wanna play devils advocate and shit all the time. fuck that i dont got time plus it makes my heart race when I just got an offhanded comment to make and some german motherfucker wants to argue about it with me. like go away! I'm trying to eat my pad thai standing up man not everyone is interested in that shit. the only good way to shut a german up is to mention the holocaust.

"Pad Thai"

Get out untermensch.
    2. All of them
    3. No, never. I've met guys who speak the language perfectly but you'll always hear the mud in their veins.
    4. I don't have an English accent? When I speak English in private settings (never), I sound like a Brownsville nigga.
    Originally posted by Sophie "Pad Thai"

Get out untermensch.

yeah you're definitely german. I forgot one other annoying trait about germans, they always try to drop german words in the conversation that obviously no one understands but the general meaning can easily be inferred. thinly veiled rude insults usually. I'm like bro your whole country lives in a shroud of guilt and uptightness. I respond to them in Spanish, an actual useful language.
    Originally posted by WS yeah you're definitely german. I forgot one other annoying trait about germans, they always try to drop german words in the conversation that obviously no one understands but the general meaning can easily be inferred. thinly veiled rude insults usually. I'm like bro your whole country lives in a shroud of guilt and uptightness. I respond to them in Spanish, an actual useful language.

Not German, you fucking pendejo.
    Originally posted by WS yeah you're definitely german. I forgot one other annoying trait about germans, they always try to drop german words in the conversation that obviously no one understands but the general meaning can easily be inferred. thinly veiled rude insults usually. I'm like bro your whole country lives in a shroud of guilt and uptightness. I respond to them in Spanish, an actual useful language.

nah hes not german he's just gay
    Originally posted by WS germans are annoying in general because they always wanna get all inquisitive about the simplest conversation. they wanna play devils advocate and shit all the time. fuck that i dont got time plus it makes my heart race when I just got an offhanded comment to make and some german motherfucker wants to argue about it with me. like go away! I'm trying to eat my pad thai standing up man not everyone is interested in that shit. the only good way to shut a german up is to mention the holocaust.

Shut the fuck up. You've never met a German in your life.

The Yankees claiming German are all fake fuck Americunts. We would beat them with sticks and put them in zoos here. Don't get it twisted.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Horatio Abernathy 2. All of them
    3. No, never. I've met guys who speak the language perfectly but you'll always hear the mud in their veins.
    4. I don't have an English accent? When I speak English in private settings (never), I sound like a Brownsville nigga.

2. WHAT about them?!? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
    3. That sucks.
    4. Accent IN English. I know you don't sound like a Brit.
Jump to Top