User Controls

what am i, black or summing?

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    sophie, you made a fred for everyone but me. i'm starting to think i dont matter to you at all. fml.
    i didnt get one either
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Me too. Feels bad.
    top hah
    starting to feel like im not a part of this community. :(
    FUCK THIS PLACE
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Mmm, i like how everyone thinks i am the grand arbiter of who's in the club and who isn't. That being said, NARC, you're a dickhead, but i still love you. Also Obbe, i just forgot about you. And Greenplastic, i did think about you but i didn't figure you for the type who'd like a thread about himself, besides, i have no words of encouragement because you seem to have your shit together. Not that the others don't but you know...
    lol, a fucking nonse who pretends to be a girl thinks im a dickhead, hahahfuckinhah.

little tip for ya: if you gonna sit there telling people you like the idea of horribly abusing innocent children, then dont expect everyone to be ok about it all the time. most people really dont like that shit.
    Originally posted by Sophie Mmm, i like how everyone thinks i am the grand arbiter of who's in the club and who isn't. That being said, NARC, you're a dickhead, but i still love you. Also Obbe, i just forgot about you. And Greenplastic, i did think about you but i didn't figure you for the type who'd like a thread about himself, besides, i have no words of encouragement because you seem to have your shit together. Not that the others don't but you know…

thats pretty true actually, im just trying to stir up some shit
    Originally posted by Sophie Mmm, i like how everyone thinks i am the grand arbiter of who's in the club and who isn't. That being said, NARC, you're a dickhead, but i still love you. Also Obbe, i just forgot about you. And Greenplastic, i did think about you but i didn't figure you for the type who'd like a thread about himself, besides, i have no words of encouragement because you seem to have your shit together. Not that the others don't but you know…

Is it because I don't post enough?
    "community"
    Originally posted by NARCassist lol, a fucking nonse who pretends to be a girl thinks im a dickhead, hahahfuckinhah.

little tip for ya: if you gonna sit there telling people you like the idea of horribly abusing innocent children, then dont expect everyone to be ok about it all the time. most people really dont like that shit.

This is why you don't have a thread, faggot.
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind Is it because I don't post enough?

Perhaps, also, it may just be that the memory of you did not occupy an important enough space in my brain for me to remember you. No offense.
    dint actually want one. well i did only coz i thought itd be funny to get you to do one then to tell you to fuck off, lol.
    Originally posted by NARCassist dint actually want one. well i did only coz i thought itd be funny to get you to do one then to tell you to fuck off, lol.

It seems i have judged your character correctly then.
    Originally posted by Sophie Perhaps, also, it may just be that the memory of you did not occupy an important enough space in my brain for me to remember you. No offense.

Let go of all your memories of me and let me drift off... into space...
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind Let go of all your memories of me and let me drift off… into space…

The thought saddens me. I shall not, your brain space location has been upgraded.
    i had memories i lose bcuz of xanax my dr prescribed me 3 everyday.
    derpadew@!
    Originally posted by Sophie The thought saddens me. I shall not, your brain space location has been upgraded.

Would you ever enhance your consciousness/memory storage capabilities with advanced technology like AI?
Jump to Top