User Controls

how many pills an mix w/ coffee and it still taste well?

i was at my new job

i work for electronics company SAMSUNG event. the even is to impress long term contracts and buyers so we can sell phones for the employees. my job is to serve ramen and potato for guest so i usually take xanax before this operation mixed wieht coffee. however usual i put 3 xanax in my coffee but some days i feel i need more, and ifi start to put hydrocodone in ym coffee it tastes terribly. so clearly there is a limit to how many pill i can put in cofffee and still be able to drink it. so how mayn pills can u usually fit in coffee?

plz keep in mind i have to serve the potato so not too many pills
    just swallow the pills and drink the coffee like a non fucktard
    just take all the pills and serve the ramen like this and tell the customers to go fuck themselves

Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump just swallow the pills and drink the coffee like a non fucktard

i need pills indise coffee b/cuz the xannax balances jittrey feeling from coffee and coffee makes me keep awake
    bling bling Dark Matter
    caffeine stops beznoes working as much
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    xanax is the weakest benzo too
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    I take 6 xanax a day, I’m twice as cool as you. B)
    Originally posted by itake3XanaxEverday plz keep in mind i have to serve the potato so not too many pills

This made me laugh more than it should
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ALT Yung Blood
    Originally posted by reject This made me laugh more than it should

It's a Polish thing you old potatofucker.
Jump to Top